Baby Names Or Not?

>16 Weeks Pregnant<

Will's POV:

I finally had two days off again. Nico was asleep next to me and I was tangling my fingers in his hair. His bump stuck out and he had started to complain about his stomach making more room for the babies. Nico looked so handsome that he made my stomach flutter.

Nico had his legs bent and a pillow between his legs as he slept on his left side. I didn't want him to sleep on his back. Nico shouldn't sleep on his back. This can cause so much back pain, trouble breathing, hemorrhoids, low blood pressure, and less blood circulation to him and the babies. The possibilities are vast.

Women who sleep on their right side/back during the late stages of pregnancy could be at a higher risk of a stillbirth. The risk doubles in the last three months of pregnancy compared with those sleeping on the left side.

I don't want him to hurt. I wanted him to use me if he isn't going to get a maternity pillow. Use me as a human pillow. I wouldn't ever complain. They are my babies too. I just don't want him or them to be uncomfortable all day.

He moved putting an arm over his stomach. His pale hand rested on the front of his bump. I placed featherlight kisses all over his face and his hand. Nico unconsciously turned towards me and moved a little closer to me his bump sticking out more than ever.

He moved and his hand tightened over his bump. I realized he was having a nightmare, so I shook him and he shot up saying my name.

I wrapped my arms around him and slowly used my voice to calm him down. My body was glowing until I stopped singing. He kissed me and his bump rubbed against my arm.

"I'm sorry. It was just a dream." Nico said

"No, Neeks. Just talk. I won't judge you." I said soothingly kissing the top of his bump

"I'll be fine. I don't want to worry you." Nico said

"Neeks, your problems are mine. Don't be afraid to tell me anything. I'll love you even if it hurts." I said rubbing his bump

"I was with you and I was in so much pain. I was pushing a baby out. Will the babies be able to come out? I'm scared." Nico confessed

Can he push out a baby? I don't think he can, but we still have the option of a c-section. We have had this conversation before, but I hadn't really thought about it since.

I think that will be safe enough and he will be okay, I think. C-sections are the safe option for mother's who have multiples. He should be fine.

"I don't know. I still believe what I said before. You'll probably have a c-section." I said

"What if I can't? The babies can't die after all of that. I want to hold them and I want them to be okay." Nico said rubbing his bump "What if I can't hold them, because I died? I want to be with them."

"You and the babies will be okay. You'll be sore and it will hurt, but you are so strong. Now, do you want to sleep or eat?" I asked changing the subject

"Yeah. I want food. I really want a banana and peanut butter. Can I have that?" Nico asked looking at me for a yes

"Whatever you want." I said getting up to make it for him

"No, I'll make it. I'm the one who wants it." Nico said getting up putting a hand over his bump in a protecting manner

"No, you're carrying precious cargo. I'll do it." I said kissing him "It's my job to provide all of yours and our angels needs."

We went downstairs and I made sure Nico was comfortable before cooking both of us a little treat. I had bought some of his favorite jam and I put it on some toast. I made him a banana with peanut butter on it.