Nesting

>20 Weeks Pregnant<

Nico's POV:

I had gotten big. Will assured me I wasn't, but I know the truth. I had just taken another box down. This one was way heavier than the other boxes. Strong arms wrapped around me and the box was taken from my hands.

"Neeks, you need to be careful. Your belly is getting bigger and I want you to rest. I'll make you go on bed rest if you keep doing risky stuff like this." Will said "What are you doing anyway?"

"Just trying to find something. No need to worry." I said

"Okay. I'm going to trust you to not get anymore boxes down." Will said

"I won't. Thanks Will!" I said and kissed his cheek

Will went back downstairs and I dragged the box into our room. I made sure Will thought that I was going to keep the box in this spot. I had eight boxes down full of blankets and stuff. I took out some stuff reorganizing it and putting it back in the box.

I opened the box and it was in there. Will had put the onesie in there. We had gotten it and put it in a box. It was way before I got pregnant. We figured we would adopt an older baby. Like 6 months old.

"Neeks, are you okay? I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings baby. I don't want to see you get hurt." Will said through the door

"It's fine. I understand. You can go back to doing what you were doing before." I said

"Are you doing something secretive?" Will asked

"No." I said

He opened the door and I cringed at the mess I had made. Stuff was littered over the floor and all around me. Will's mouth dropped open and I teared up.

"I-I'm so s-sorry. I-I didn't mean t-too. I-I wanted t-to find t-this o-onesie." I cried

Will came over to me and wrapped his arms around me and shushed me rocking me back and forth slowly. I started to calm down. In his arms I felt safe.

"It's okay. I know that you were looking for that. Anything else?" Will asked

"Nope. I was going to clean a little." I said

"I have an idea. Can we make a fort?" Will asked

"I wanted to make one of those." I said

"Okay. Clean first. Fort second. Clean again?" Will asked

I nodded and I helped him clean up making sure to put the onesie in the nursery. I kissed Will and got the fort ready.

Our forts weren't really forts. We would usually just put some blankets on the floor a few pillows and call it a fort.

I went a little big this time. I brought a lot of blankets and the pillows from our bed. Will watched as I put it together.

"Do you want any help?" Will asked

"I guess. You can grab stuff." I said

I rearranged the blankets and took my maternity pillow putting it close to the rest of the pillows. Will came over to me and looked down at the mess of blankets and pillows.

"Neeks, do you know what this is called?" Will asked

"A big and crazy fort." I said

"You're nesting. It happens to women when they are getting close to their due date or when uncomfortable. They make little "nests". You'll feel better when you are in it." Will said "I'll go away, so you have some alone time. Mothers don't want their partners with them when they are in the "nest"."