Author's Note/Appreciation

I love them so much

I love them so much. They are so cute together. It's probably sad, but I like them way too much. They are cute together, they compliment each other, and they both have time to get to know each other.

Rick Riordan gave them so many levels and such depth. It's so fun to know that they will grow older with us. That one day we may stumble upon the books again and we can fall in love again.

Someday we will not be apart of the fandom. We have the opportunity to light a spark in someone else's life by giving your books to someone else.

Percy Jackson:

That they will open up the books and learn about a young demigod that thinks like them. That doesn't show a young male able to do everything so young.

A boy that does know all the answers and has human like thoughts. Not some hero that never shows weakness.

Annabeth Chase:

Girls can see a strong female that doesn't rely on a male to be strong. That isn't weak. A girl who knows so much and her ideas are valued. They can see that all girls are born strong. That females are stronger than they know.

That each female is different and that doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean they aren't smart or not pretty. Christmas lights are nothing like flowers, but both are beautiful.

Nico Di Angelo:

People can see that depression and being different doesn't mean you aren't as good. He lost so much and yet he still did everything he could to make sure nobody felt left out. He talked to Hestia and Bob.

He never abandoned anybody. He overcame and was stronger after. He didn't see the light all the time, but he saw the good. Those shy kids that wear all black or don't talk a lot aren't dumb or afraid.

Sometimes they have been hurt in ways that have impacted them so much. Nobody can see the demons they fight off everyday. The battle raging in their head.

Will Solace:

He is a healer. He heals the hurt and picks up the broken pieces of people's hearts. He cries sometimes and always lets a smile decorate his features. He loves with his entire body. He's someone many look up too.

Reyna Avila - Ramirez Arellano:

She is strong. She sees her strength and knows her limits. She doesn't try to change to make others like her more. She lets her feelings out without letting them cloud her judgement. She's strong even if sometimes she seems to get a little weak.

Frank Zhang:

He is seen as a push over and strong. He shows us that even the strongest of people can break and have their limits. They all have their moments. He is strong and when he speaks people listen.

Hazel Levesque:

She is the youngest. Always in need of protecting right? Wrong. She's strong. She shows that even though she is African American and the youngest she is strong. She sees the good and lives life. She is strong when others aren't. I wish I could be like that.

Piper McLean:

Piper is pretty and she hides it. She wants to be seen for her brains. She isn't afraid to get dirty and do what's needed. She is powerful and she doesn't need a man.

She has brains. Men don't understand that females are smart even if they are pretty. Being pretty doesn't take away from brains.

Jason Grace:

He sees people and helps them. He is the type of person that will ask if everyone is okay and has deep and meaningful conversations even if he is really busy. He's the type of person we want as friends.

Leo Valdez:

He's weak and skinny, but he doesn't let that affect him. He looks weak and skinny, but he is a strong demigod. He hides from things by being happy.

He's broken and he needed help finding himself. He found himself and he didn't need to tell the world. He just asked a few friends and saved a girl. He got what he wanted by being patient and not pressuring a female into a relationship. That's strength.

You:

You know their stories and you have seen the demons they face. You've seen the females being strong. All of them. The males being strong, but submitting when needed. You get to see their stories and one day you will remember and for once you won't look back.

So, this story is done. I am editing it so it isn't completed right yet. Just adding in and checking grammar. If you read the entire thing through, I applaud you. If you didn't well, you didn't have to like it all.

(A/N: I haven't actually read every chapter yet. At least not all the way through at once.) I'm sorry about there being multiple of the same pictures. It's confusing.

I've edited it, but I don't know. It keeps coming back. I'm sorry for that. I have another book. If you have any requests please request in the comments.