Babysitting's Hard

>The Next Day<

I got up at 5:30 am feeling sick. I went into our bathroom and I threw up in the toilet. I barely made it. After throwing up for a few more minutes, Will walked in. He sat down next to me and rubbed my back telling me to let it all out. We sat in the bathroom for about 20 minutes in all.

I dry heaved a few more times and sat on the tile as Will wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet. I brushed my teeth and Will and I heard the slider close. He put his hand over my stomach and I saw his hand curved a little. He seemed fascinated as he put his hand around my stomach. Who's awake now?

Will and I went downstairs with our weapons in hand. He was covering my side while I held my sword above my bump. Arielle was sitting outside near our pool. The pool had no water in it. It was floating above her as she let it rain down into the pool again. Will told me to stay inside and make something to eat while he talked to Arielle.

Will's POV:

"Hey. How are you doing?" I asked

"Fine." She replied

"Why are you out here so early?" I asked

"I get up this early, because it is the only time I have to myself. With nobody bothering me or telling me what to do." She said

"Oh. Sorry for bothering you. Come inside when you are done. You can swim if you want." I said "Nico has a girls bathing suit that may fit you. It was given to him as a joke by your father, Uncle Jason, and Uncle Leo."

She gave me a small smile and we went inside. I grabbed the black bathing suit and gave it to her. She tried it on and it was a perfect fit. She dove perfectly into the pool. She made no splash.

If I tried to do that it wouldn't end well. She did laps and practiced her diving and standing on waves. Lower so the neighbors couldn't see her. I went inside to eat with Nico. He wasn't in the kitchen or the dining room. Then I heard it. Nico was all I could think as I ran up the stairs two at a time.

Nico's POV:

I stayed inside to make breakfast. I didn't know what I wanted, but I wanted food. I grabbed some water and drank a cup of water. Will would make some food and I could have some of that.

Ever since I had started getting morning sickness, I would eat some of Will's food. He would feed me some food and I would eat it off his fork. I heard some crying coming from upstairs, so I went to check on the boys first. Logan was sitting up and crying. I came in and sat next to him on the little cot he was sleeping on.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I-I had a n-nightmare. I w-was being c-chased b-by daddy a-and momma w-was telling me to k-keep run-running and n-not look back. She and d-daddy were b-behind us. M-Momma d-didn't make i-it back to me." Logan said crying the entire time "O-only Arielle w-was with me."

I looked at him. Just like me he had seen a terrible thing. He shouldn't have to witness the early death of his mom. I pulled him into my lap. Luke was still snoring and still very asleep. I started to quietly talk into Logan's ear.

"It's okay. I know nightmares can be scary, but I will protect you and your momma. I don't want either one of you to be hurt." I whispered "Especially since I am Charlie's godfather. I'll protect your mommy."

I stroked Logan's cheek and rocked him slightly. He was still breathing heavily, but he had calmed down some. He curled closer to me and I held him. He was sniffling and I held him tight. I can't do anything more. It won't help.

"C-can I see momma? I want to see momma." Logan said still breathing heavily

"You can't see momma yet. It's still early and she needs to sleep. You can see her later today." I heard someone say from the doorway