Disclaimer

I don't own any images or videos in this story unless otherwise stated and the story was my idea. If you would like to post on another place you should message me privately on Wattpad or on my message board.

I'm so sorry that the photos that were used show multiple times in one chapter. It's confusing. Wattpad started to do that to me a lot. I don't know why though. I'm sorry about that.

Remember to give me credit if I allow you to use it. If you would like to skip to the birth, then it is called Labor Now!!! I would read the entire story because I like it, but I'm also biased...Also, if you see any mistakes in this story please feel free to comment and I will at some point change that part.

If you think any facts are wrong fact check me and give me some evidence so I can put that in the story.

I would like to thank RiverRainFlower , xgirlfrom_hellx , and RoseThorn9 for reading my other works. Thank you so much.

I would also like to ask you to comment or vote. Any suggestions for my other works are welcome. Thanks for reading!

P.S. Rick Riordan owns many characters in this story.

Thank you for reading this story!

A Solangelo ChildOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara