Part 1~ im back home

I get off the bus and see Vanya waiting I run up to her and hug her tightly she say "omg I missed you" I say "I missed you to" we start walk back to the academy Vanya say "so what have you been working on in college?" I say "well I have been working on being a nurse and I made a new best friend that you might meet soon she is crazy she has power but she doesn't  know you guys do" Vanya say "well that good" we make it to the academy and I was very excited to see five and Aidan because I have been in college for almost a year and is fall break for two weeks.

We make it to the Academy and we go inside the lights where off I turn them on and everyone shots up saying "surprise!" They all run up to me and hug me....

Five was no where to be seen and Aidan was right beside me....

Aidan gives me flowers and candy I smile and hug him Diego says "we missed you what have you been up to in college?!" I say "well I studied for nursing school and now I'm thinking of becoming a nurse" with a smile on my face Diego says "that's good to know!" I laugh.

I say "do any of you know where five is?? Allison says "umm" Vanya says "he is always in his room" Klaus says "ever sense you left he never comes out of that room" Ben says "the only time I've seen him come out of that room was because he wanted to eat or just wants to kill someone" I was worried I say "I will be right back"...

I walk up the stairs and go straight to Fives room and open the door and see Five on his desk working on something I walk up to him and touch him on his shoulder and say "I'm back" he turns around and sees me and hugs me tightly I hug him back then he start to kiss me I say "ok I know you missed me but why so many kisses"...

He says "because I just missed you to much" he start to kiss my neck and I moan softly I say "Five not now I can't" he says "why not?!" I say "because I'm busy with our child and the party that is going on downstairs" he say "oh forget about that"....

His stupid messy hair turned me on...

⚠️Warning ⚠️ sexual thing are about to happen....

He start to kiss my neck again and I moan and close the door with my powers....

Five pushes me towards the bed and takes off my shirt and bra...

He takes off my pants and thong starts kissing me from my neck down to my heat....

He starts to lick my clit I moan and say "fuck!" Five says "now, now you have to be quite if you don't want the party down there to hear you" I smirk and say "Fine" he goes back to playing with my cat and I quietly moan....

Five takes off his pants and boxers....

He gets on top off me and kisses my neck then he puts his di*k in and i moan softly Five says "be a good girl for daddy and be quiet or you will get a punishment" I nod and keep quite...

He goes in and out hardly but slowly I covered my mouth so I don't moan out loud Five says "your pussy is so tight" I giggle and say "I-it hasn't h-had your di*k in a while" Five smirks and starts to go faster I moan quietly and Five says "I heard that" I look up at him and say "n-no you didn't" Five says "yes I did..." he picks me up and flips me over on my stomach and gets on top of me says in my ear "your punishment!" He puts his di*k in me and I moan he puts his hand over my mouth and starters to go in and out hardly and faster....

After a while he cums all over me and I was out of breath trying not to moan.....

You can all come back now!:)

I get under the covers and almost fall asleep Five says "it has passed two hours sense you haven't been downstairs" I look up at him and say "right the party" I try to get up but my legs started to shake I say "your fault" Five laughs and says "I missed you" I laugh and say "I missed you to" I put on my clothes and head downstairs and Aidan says "it takes you two hours to say hi and I miss you to dad" I laugh and say "maybe..." Allison looks at me and smirks "I don't think she just said I miss you" I say "shut up Allison" Allison laughs and walks away I say "nothing happened, ok?" Aidan says "ok, ok chill.....I know dad fucked you" he starts to run and I say "hey!!" I run after him...

After a while Luther yells "everyone in the living room now!!!" I say "WHY!!!" Luther says "just come here!" Me and Aidan run in to the Living room and see Luther wearing a cow suit I laugh and say "what the hell happened to you?" Aidan says "Allison made him do it" Five space jumps behind me and puts his hands around my waist....

I turn around with a smile and say "what?" Five says "nothing" Aidan says "stop doing this in front of me" I laugh and Five says "stop being such an idiot" I say "hey don't say that" Five says "fine" Aidan says "I wish I had a girlfriend" with a frown on his face I say "hey is ok you will find one soon" he looks up at me and smiles....

After a while of partying and drinking Allison asked me to call Five daddy and make him horny I says "ok I will" I walk up to Five while he was talking to Diego and say in his ear "daddy I miss that cock of yours" Five looks at me and pins me agents the wall he says "if you want me inside you get on your knees and beg" I smirk Allison laugh and also screams I look at her and Five let's go of me....

She says "I wAnT iCe CrEam!" I say "yea me to" after all I only act drunk because I want to not because I'm actually drunk....

We all drive to the ice cream shop at 5:47pm and I get a vainilla ice cream with sprinkles on top...

After we eat our ice cream we head back home one we get home Aidan runs to his room. Me and Five space jump to our room and we lay in bed five says "today was fun" I say "yea!" I cuddle up to Five.....

We cuddle then fall asleep.....

New book hehheheheh hope y'all like it...
😄✨🥺