Day 8- What To Do (part 2)

Warning! Contains: Swearing, Mention of Death, Mention of Sex, 

3RD PERSON:

"Am I walking in on anything?" Hakoda asked, knocking on the door. "Come in, dad," Katara replied. He found Aang face down on the bed, Katora writing something, and Katara healing Aang. 

"Oh, hey. Uh, Aang, there's a supporter ship headed our way. What do we do?" he asked. Aang turned to face him and frowned. 

"Ah, crud. Uhm, get everyone in their rooms and have Sokka wear a uniform and steer until we're out of sight," Aang replied. 

"Tell him we're going through the slit, not around the Temple," Katara added. "Ok, thanks," he said, leaving the room and shutting the door. 

"We're going through the slit?" Aang asked. "Mhm. It'll be a lot faster," Katara replied. Katora gave her a questioning look from the desk, knowing she was lying. She sent her a flash of the note, and Katora widened her eyes, nodding subtly. 

"Are you done healing me?" Aang asked. "Almost. Jeez, why the fuck did you chose me?" Kat asked, swirling the water around his back. Aang giggled. 

"Language. And you know why, shut up!" Katara giggled and blushed and her sister 'oooh-ed' at her. She blushed harder. Aang giggled. 

"Aang, can I ask you something?" Katora asked. "Go ahead," he replied. 

"Ok. Well, you wake up from a hundred-year coma, ask the first girl you've seen in your entire life out on a date, spent around 3 months trolling Fire Nation soldiers, turns into a giant Spirit and ends their navy, practically committed ecoterrorism because you thought it be fun, throwing a dance party in enemy territory only to tell your past lives to go fuck themselves before grabbing the most powerful tyrant by the goatee and beating the living shit out of him. You still think you're a simple monk?" 

Aang was speechless for a second before bursting out laughing. "Girl- I swear, you got everything right." Katara and Katora burst out laughing. "I swear-" Katara choked out.

"I didn't kill that many people," Aang said once they stopped laughing. "Sweetie, you really did," Katara said, helping

"I hate myself," he muttered. "It's fine. I mean, Ozai and Sozin and those people killed at least 100 times the people you killed," Katora comforted, dipping the feather back into the ink to continue drawing. 

"She's right. There is no way you killed more than a few hundred, love. They killed more than a few thousand," Katara said. Aang nodded as he lent on the headboard. 

"Thanks, guys. I honestly don't know what I would do without my Team Avatar," Aang said. Katara giggled and pecked his cheek. 

"I'm not here, but, if you ask me, you got the best Team Avatar yet," Katora said. "What do you mean?" Katara asked. "You know." 

"I mean, Roku didn't have a Team Avatar, did he? And I don't think Kuruk had one. Kyoshi was the only one with a Team Avatar besides Aang," she said. Aang nodded. "So far, she's right." 

"Well, still," Katora argued. Everyone giggled as Sokka came into the room. "Aang, we'll be at the Western Air Temple edge by 3. Everything ok?" He nodded. 

"Yeah, everything's fine. Thanks, Sokka." He nodded. "I'm bored. Whatdaya guys wanna do?" The twins shrugged. 

"We could have a Friend's Hour. We need to talk about everything," Katora said. "How in fuck do you know what those are?" Sokka asked. 

"Language. Spirit Twins, remember?" Aang asked, getting up. Katara followed him. "Right. Let's go," he said, walking out the door. Everyone followed him to the main deck, where everyone else but Hakoda and Sukaya were sitting.