Chapter One

Thanks For Choosing My Book. This My Very First So Things Move Kind Of Quickly, Just Bare With Me. Excuse The Mistakes. Check Out My Other Book Thug Pashyn!!

---------

"Ayyye girl, snap out of it, its time to go home.", Nia said, interrupting my day dream. We walked out of the school and made our way to our houses. "You still coming to the party tonight?"

"Of course.", I said excitedly.

"Girrl I heard that there is going to be some big ballers there.", Nia said.

"Drug dealers.", I said in a nonchalant tone.

"Duhh big ballers, them dudes be paid and I heard they good in bed.", She said, "I'm definitely going to get me one."

"Well go right ahead.", I told her. I ain't really care about having a thug. I just wasn't raised that way. My mom brought me up to think that men who went to work in a suit each day was a priority if a woman was looking to marry.

"So what you wearing?", Nia asked.

"I have no idea.", I said.

"Well I am wearing a Gucci dress.", she said.

"Girl you know you cant afford some Gucci.", I said.

"I know...that's why its a knock off.",,she said.

Nia always cracked me up with her ghetto ness. I just couldn't believe she was willing to actually rock a knock off. I would have rather worn something off brand than knock off because it would be embarrassing to get called out on your knock off.

"Bahaha!", I bursted in to laughter. Once we got to my house, I hugged Nia ."Well girl ill see you later."

Nia continued to walk to her house. I walked up the front steps and unlocked the front door and went inside. I put my things down on the couch and went into the kitchen where I found a note on the refrigerator. It read:

"Dear Lelani, I'm working late tonight so you have the house to yourself. There's food in the fridge and you know who to call for emergencies. Also don't have any boys in the house or that little girl Nia. Love you, Mommy!"

My mom couldn't stand Nia. She thought that Nia was some ratchet girl who will end up have having a bunch of kids by different men and eventually get hooked on drugs.

Nia wasnt really like that. She was just trying to make it like everyone else out here in Compton.

I walked upstairs to my room and slumped over on the bed. I was so exhausted so I decided to take a short nap before I got ready for the party.

I woke and saw that it was 9:35."Oh Shit.", I said. I got up, took a shower then decided what I was going to wear.

I picked out a short black dress with lace arms and for shoes I picked lace heels. I put the clothes on realizing that I still hadn't done my make up or hair. I put on some mascara and eye shadow with a little bit of pink lip gloss. I had planned to straighten my hair but I overslept so I just decided to wear my natural curls.

I looked at the clock, it was ten on the dot. I grabbed my clutch and cell phone and ran out the door. I walked a couple doors down to Nia's house. There was loud music playing so I bammed on the door really loud.

"Well well well.", Nia's older brother said opening the door.

"Is Nia here?", I asked.

"Yeah she upstairs.", he said,licking his lips. Nia's brother had a thing for me. I didn't know why though because every time I seen him he was with a different chick.

"Well can I see her?", I asked, with an attitude.

"Yeah but you gotta get through me first.", he, grabbing my butt.

"Get your hands off of me.", I said, pushing him away.

"One day its going to be me and you.", he said.

"Dev leave her alone", Nia said, "She don't want your old ass."

"We gone see." he said then he disappeared into another room of the house.

"You ready?", I asked her.

"Yeah lets go.", she said, slamming the door so hard that the whole neighborhood could hear.

"Man I wish we had a car.", I said.

"We do.", Nia said, dangling some car keys.

"Who's keys are those?", I asked, confused. I knew Nia ain't have no car so at first I thought she had stolen it or something.

"Devs.", she said.

"He's going to kill you.", I said.

"Girl just get your ass in the car.", Nia said.

I jumped in the car and we headed to the party."So where is this party?", I asked.

"Some loft downtown", she said," They said some dude name Quincy owns it, that nigga must be paid."

"Must be.", I said.

"I heard he around our age so I'm going to make sure I holla at him.", she said. "Mmm, the things that I would do to him.

I looked at her in disgust. "Girl, just drive."

_______________________________

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR. LIKE, RATE, COMMENT, FAN ME!!