Chapter Twenty-Five

I looked out the window and saw a bunch of Hummers following us."What are we going to do?", I asked.

"Do as I say, okay?", he asked.

"Ok", I said.

"There's a few guns in the back I want to climb over the seat to get them.", he said.

I climbed between the front seats and over the back one. I searched the back seat to see if I seen them but I didn't. " I don't see them", I said.

"Look under the seat", he said and then he sped up and I hit the back door.

"Damn slow down", I said as I dodged a bullet that flew through the back window. I looked under the seat and grabbed the gun. I struggled to climb over the seat because they were heavy but I made it. I got to front seat and dropped one of the guns on the floor. I jumped when it shot.

"Watch what you doing", he said.

"What do you want me to do now?", I asked.

"Let down the window and shoot out", he said.

"You want me to sh sh shoot?", I studdered.

"Just do it", he said.

I grabbed both pistols and started shooting. I tried to aim for the driver so we could lose them. I shot at the first car and its tires went flat. The second car started shooting at us so I ducked down in the seat. One of the bullets almost swiped Quincy and made him swerve and hit something. I jumped back up and started shooting everywhere; I managed to make the second car blow up.

"DAMNNNN!", Quincy yelled, "Hold on."

Quincy slammed on the brake and I hit the dashboard,"Ouch", I yelled.

"My bad", he said.

"Why did you stop?", I asked.

"Stay in the car and get on the floor", he said.

"Why?", I asked.

"I'm about to go in this building and pay this money so this shit can be over", he said.

"Don't leave me", I said.

He handed me the engagement ring and kissed me on the cheek."If I don't come out just leave.", he said.

"No", I said trying to hold back my tears. He started to get out of the car and I pulled his shirt to hold him back. "I love you", I said then kissed him on the lips.

"I love you too", he said and then put the ring on my finger and got out.

I watched him walk into the building before I actually let my tears loose. I grabbed one of the guns and crawled in the back seat and got on the floor. I heard footsteps by the car and thought it was Quincy so I got up and when I looked out the window I saw a man standing there with a bazooka. The man looked me in the eyes and shot the bazooka at the building Quincy went in.

I was blinded by the huge light and I could feel my self flying around in the car as it flipped over. When everything calmed down I tried to move but I realized that the seat was smushing me. I tried to call for help but I could barely breath. The seat was smushing me so bad that I was squirming for breath. I could feel my self getting cold. I took one look at the rubbish of the building and I faded away.

To be continued. . .