Chapter Twenty

"Your food is ready", the chef said.

We went out onto the balcony where there was a candle light dinner set up. "You like candle light dinners don't you?", I asked.

"Nahh I just think there are good if you trying to be romantic.", he shook his head,"Is it working, though?"

"Yes it is actually", I said, "Which food that no one in the hood has ever heard of, are we eating tonight?"

"I asked him to make some spaghetti", he said, "I want to give you something."

"What is it?", I asked.

"Ill give it to you after dinner", he said.

"You shouldn't have told me before dinner because now I'm going to be thinking about it the whole dinner", I said.

The chef brought out the spaghetti and sat it in the table, "Enjoy", he said.

I grabbed my fork and picked up a large amount and stuffed into my mouth. When I began chewing I felt something hard and pulled it out. When I pulled it out I saw a huge diamond ring."Quincy", I said, "What is this?"

"Its a ring duhh", he said.

"Why?", I asked.

"Because someone made it", he said.

"Quincy I'm not being funny", I said.

He got up and and came and stood by me. When saw him get on one knee I covered my eyes to hide my tears. I felt him grab my hand and kiss it. "Lelani Donovan", he said,"Will you marry me?"

I sat there crying my eyes out trying to think of an answer. Something was telling me to say yes but something else was telling me to say no. We were too young to be getting married. I didn't know how to be a wife. My mother never taught me anything about marriage. I just blurted out an answer, "Yes!", I said.

Quincy put the ring on my finger then he picked me up and started kissing me. He carried me to the bedroom and threw on the bed and took off my clothes. I laid there and watched him take off all of his clothes. When he got naked he jumped on top of me and started kissing me again. "You ready?", he asked.

"Are you ready?", I asked, then I pushed him off of me and jumped on top of him. I started straddling him like there was no tomorrow even though it hurt like hell I still gave him my all.

"You sure this your first time?", he asked through moans.

"Yup now be quiet. You ruining the mood", I said, slapping him. I sped up much faster that the headboard was hitting the wall so hard that the picture was about to fall down. Even though it felt like someone was stabbing my vagina with a knife I kept speeding up."You like that?", I asked through clenched teeth.

"I love that ass", he said then smacked me the butt.

I could tell he was about to nut by the way he was moaning. I sped up so fast that Quincy started squeezing my titties. I let out a loud moan because it caused much pain.

"Ahh I'm bout to nut", he said. He squeezed my nipples even more and I rode him even faster. I lifted up and let his nut squirt everywhere."Come here", he said pulling me down to kiss him.

"Yo!", Kyree said, "Oh shit its bout time you hit that."

"Get the fuck out", Quincy said.

I laid on Quincy's chest thinking about what had just happened."Stop thinking so much", he said.

"I'm not thinking", I lied.

"Yes you are", he said, "I can tell when your thinking."

"How do you know?", I asked while making circles with my finger on his chest.

"Don't worry about it just go to sleep", he said.

I wasn't really tired so I pretended to fall asleep. When I heard Quincy snoring I got up and went to the bathroom to wash the nut off of me and the blood from my cherry popping, then I found another shirt to put on. I went into the kitchen and found some strawberries to eat then I sat on the couch and turned the the TV and the first thing I saw was my picture.