Chapter Six

"Why are you so shaky?", Quincy asked.

"I just have never been on a plane before", I explained. I was so nervous about the flight even though we weren't even going to be in the air that long.

"Oh well being my girl you might as well get used to it", he said.

"All official members report to the back of the jet for a meeting.", the captain said over the intercom.

"Ill be right back", Quincy said then he and a bunch of others went to the back.

I looked out the window and saw how high we were flying, but I soon as I looked I felt like I was going to throw up. A girl came and sat next to me,"Are you okay?",she asked.

"I'm fine", I replied.

"Okay, I'm Gia.", she said, holding her hand for a shake.

"I'm Lelani", I shook her hand.

"That's a pretty name I was thinking about naming my baby that.", she said, rubbing her belly.

"Oh how many months are you?", I asked.

"Eight", she said.

"You don't have long", I said.

"I know I cant wait for her to come out.", she said, "So how old are you?",she asked.

"I'm 16", I said,"How old are you?"

"Same. I know I'm young to be having a baby, but its what my man wants and ill do anything for him.", she smiled.

"Aw that's sweet.", I said.

"So who's your man?", she asked.

"I wouldn't really consider him my man, but Quincy.", I hesitated.

"Oh, your lucky girl. He who owns all of this.", she said.

"Who's your man?", I asked.

"Darius", she said.

"Oh", I said.

"So how long have you been with Quincy?", she asked. I was kind of starting to get annoyed by all the questions. The only thing I wanted to do was just get off the plane.

"We met Friday", I said, playing with my curly hair.

"Damn and you already flying in jets. I went through hell and hot water to prove that I could stand beside Darius.", she said.

"Damn", I said, "So what do you the meetings be about?"

"Probably a new hideout or taking out some other big drug dealers.", she said.

I looked around the plane and noticed that there were other girls around my age sitting alone."Who are these other girls?", I asked.

"Girls that are just like us", she said.

"Everyone please take your seats we are about to land", the captain said.

"Well I have to go back to my seat now.", Gia said, moving back to her seat.

Quincy came back and sat next me."Watch out", he warned me.

"For what?", I asked, confused. I thought something was happening with plane.

"These girls. They may look friendly but its all a set up.", he said.

"What do you mean?" , I asked.

"They will befriend and then set you up to die", he said.

I looked over at Gia and then she look at me and smiled."Mm", I said.