Chapter Nineteen

I heard the doorbell so I got up and went to the door."Hello I am the chef", a man said.

"Ok come in", I said.

I looked around and saw no sight of Quincy."Quincy", I said but no one replied. I looked in all the rooms and couldn't find him. I went in the bedroom and looked for a phone but when I turned around I saw him sleeping peacefully in a chair. I sat down in his lap and started kissing him. "You need to save that for tonight", he said with his eyes still closed.

"Why cant we just get this over with?", I asked, "I'm tired of waiting and something ruining the moment."

"Not this time", he said.

"Why not?", I asked.

"Because no one knows where we are", he said.

"So", I said.

"Just wait please", he said.

"Fine I'm about to take a shower", I said, "Are there clothes here?"

"Just get one of my shirts out of the drawer.", he said.

"What about panties?", I asked.

"You ain't going to need those", he said and smacked me on the butt.

I went into his drawer grabbed one of his Versace shirts and hopped in the shower. I couldn't believe I had sand in weird places and I didn't even play in it.

I turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothes. I put my hand under the water to make it was the right temperature then I got in.

I stood under the water thinking about how I beat Gia ass, I had hoped I at least put her in a coma. If I had seen her face anymore I was going to kill her and make sure that bitch was dead. I would make sure they cremated her ass so she wouldn't crawl up from the grave.

I washed my body whole body three times and rinsed my hair then I got out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me, then I stood in the mirror.

My scar on my head was starting to fade away, the scar on my arm had a huge scab over it but I put a bandage over it to keep if from coming off. I finished drying off and

I put on Quincy's shirt and starting spinning around in it. It was so big. It went all the way down to my knees. The water from my hair flew everywhere but I didn't care. I heard the phone ringing so I ran in the room and answered it, "Hello", I said.

"This ain't over", I heard a girls voice say on the phone.

"Who is this?", I asked but line clicked out.

"QUINCY", I yelled.

"What?", he asked.

"She's not dead", I said.

"Whose not dead?", he asked.

"Gia", I said, "She's coming to get me."

"Calm down", he said,"She doesn't know where we are."

"You don't know that", I said.

"Chill out if she does come ill handle her don't worry about it", he said.

"No if she comes back I'm handling her like a woman", I said.

"Or you can bribe her", he said.

"With what?", I asked.

"Her baby", he said.

"She said her baby died", I told him.

"That's what she thinks", he said, "Her baby is just fine."

"I'm confused", I said.

"Look after me and you left yacht I sent some of my homies to take her to a fake hospital. I paid fake doctors to tell her that her baby was dead then they took out her baby and now the baby is in hiding.", he said.

"Smart guy", I said, sitting on his lap.

"Well I did make all A's", he said.