Chapter Twenty-Two

I give credit to "LaShantLaylayStCyr" for giving me this chapter idea. Hope you like!

_________________________________

Gia POV

"How dare that bitch tell me to watch out?", I thought to myself. She tried to kill me. I tried not to think about falling off the building.

I closed my eyes and imagined myself holding my baby girl. But then I thought about Lelani and Quincy killing my sister, may I rest in peace with her. I hope the cops finally find them and lock them up.

I imagined me and Darius walking down the isle and I would look at the guest and see my sister holding my baby, everyone smiling at me, and just having the best day of my life.

I could hear screams and see police cars below and I thought this was the longest fall of my life. I felt tears fall as I thought about my life being over."Don't be afraid", I told myself and I opened my eyes and saw death a step away.

I hit the ground feeling the most excruciating pain of my life, I couldn't move. Every bone in my body must have been broken. I laid on the ground moaning and watching people crowd around.

"Stay with us. The ambulance are on the way", a policeman said.

I felt my body getting cold and I could taste blood filling my mouth. My eyesight became blurry and I felt dizzy and could see someone talking to me, but I couldn't hear them. I got to a point where I felt free and faded away.