Chapter Two

Twenty minutes later, we pulled up outside the loft and got out the car. We walked up to the door where there were two huge body guards blocking the way.

"Name please?", one of the body guards.

"Nia Long and Lelani The Pornstar.", Nia said.

I looked at Nia like she was crazy. I figured there was no way we would get in with those fake names. I looked back at the security guard.

"Got you." one of them said as he looked at his clipboard. The guards moved out of the way and we walked in. "You couldn't thing of anyone besides a celebrity and a pornstar?", I asked.

"Girl hush we in here ain't it.", Nia said.

"Whatever." , I said.

"Wassup Nia?", a guy approached us and hugged Nia.

"Hey Marlo.", she smiled.

"What you doing up in here?", Marlo asked her.

"Partying.", Nia said, dancing a little.

"Who's your friend?", he asked.

"This is Lelani.", she said.

"Like the pornstar?", he asked.

I sighed. "Something like that.", Nia said.

"Well Lelani its nice to meet you.", he said, kissing me on the hand.

"Come on girl lets find somewhere to sit.", Nia said, pulling my hand.

We walked around trying to find somewhere to sit. "Oh look there's some seats at the bar.", I said then pointed in the direction of the seats.

We sat down at the bar and noticed that everyone started clapping."Whats going on?", I asked in confusion.

"I don't know.", Nia answered.

I turned around and saw a bright light shining on a guy coming down the steps."GIVE IT UP FOR QUINCY?", the DJ yelled.

Girls were screaming and going crazy. It was like he was famous or something."QUINCY YOU SO SEXY!", Nia yelled.

"Shut up.", I told her.

"You shut up. I'm bout to go talk to him", she said getting up,"Oh wait never mind he coming over here."

I slowly turned to see Quincy approaching us. The whole time Nia was cheesing so hard it looked like her teeth and gums were going to fall out.

"Wassup.", Quincy said.

"HEEEYYYYYY.", Nia said aloud.

"Whats your name?", he asked.

"Nia.", She answered.

"I was talking to your friend.", he said.

I looked up at him, "Huh?", I asked.

"Whats your name?", he asked.

"Lelani.", I said.

"Oh snap. Like the pornstar.", he said, laughing.

"Not at all.", I said, annoyed. The pornstar thing was really started to aggravate the hell out of me.

"I'm sorry ma I didn't mean to offend you.", he said, rubbing the bottom of my chin, "So you want to chill with me tonight?"

"You mean chill as in watch T or chill as in FUCK?", I asked.

"Ayyeee that's up to you.", he said.

I looked over to see if Nia was okay but her seat was empty."I need to find my friend.", I said then I stood up.

"Maybe she left.", he said.

"I hope not cause she is my ride home.", I said.

"It don't matter. I can take you home. But come chill with me.", he said, holding out his hand.

I grabbed his hand and followed him into a room upstairs.

"You like?", he asked, sitting on the bed.

"Yeah I guess.", I said, looking around. Everything in the entire bedroom was black. If was kinda creeping me out.

"Come sit next to me.", he said, patting a spot on the bed next to him.

I sat down next to him, looking straight ahead. For some reason when I looked at him he made me nervous. He grabbed my chin and turned my head towards him then he pressed his soft lips against mines. I knew everything was moving kind of fast at the moment, but I ain't care. He was too fine. He started kissing me on my neck down to my shoulder.

"What are you doing?", I stopped him.

"I was just trying to make you feel comfortable.", he said.

"Well your making it worse....I just met you.", I said, scooting over some.

"I like you.", he said in laughter.

I stood up and began walking towards the door when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down. "Please don't leave.", he said.

"You have a party to attend to.", I said.

"I don't care. All I care about is talking to you.", he said.

Those words made me feel so special. I tried to hold my smile because I didn't want him to know think I was easy. I sat back down on the bed next to him, I started kissing him. I felt his hand make its way up my dress. I moaned as his hand rubbing up against my clit. It felt so good, I had never had sex before so I didn't really know how it felt, but the clit play was bomb. He laid me back on the bed and got on top of me. I gripped his shirt as I felt his fingers slide in and out of my pussy.

"You like?", he asked between kisses.

"Yes.", I managed to get out.

His fingers felt so good that I didn't want anything to ruin this moment, but it did get ruined when his body guard bursted in. "Boss we got trouble downstairs.", a bodyguard said.

Quincy jumped off of me and pulled out a gun, "Stay here.", he told me. He ran out of the room slamming the door behind.

I heard gun shots and screaming going on. I didn't know what to do. I just hoped Nia was okay. I got up and locked the door so no one could get in, then  I ran into the bathroom and balled up on the floor and began praying. "Oh God please", I said.

The gun shots got louder and louder. I got up to close the bathroom door, but I didn't make it very far because I slipped and hit my head on the hard tile floor, knocking me unconscious.

_________________________

HEY YOU THERE READING THIS. IF YOU LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR...FAN ME, RATE, AND COMMENT!!!