Chapter Sixteen

"QUINCY THE PLANES ON FIRE", I yelled.

"WHAT?" he asked loudly as he ran into the room.

"Look", I said, pointing out the window to the inflamed wing.

"Oh shit", Quincy said, picking me up."We bout to get off this bitch."

"What we going to do..jump?", I asked, scared. I had always said I was never going sky diving or anything close to because I had once watched this show about this couple that went skydiving and the wife's parachute didn't open so she hit the ground face first as her husband watched. 

"Be quiet just let me think", he said.

"By then we will -

I was cut off when I flew towards the cockpit doors. "QUINCY", I yelled.

"I'm coming", he yelled. Then he fell next to me,"The plane is going face down."

"We are going to die", I cried. At that moment, I knew my life was coming to an end. I was gone die in a plane crash.

Quincy opened a cabinet next to him and pulled out a parachute.

"There's was only one?", I asked.

"Yup", he said.

"Then one of us is going to die", I said.

"Nope I have a plan", he said."Grab my hand"

I grabbed his hand a crawled behind him as we made our way to the exit."I'm going to put the parachute on and your going to hold on to me", he said.

"I can't", I said.

"Trust me", he said,"Would you rather blow up or have some small injuries for jumping out with a parachute?"

"I guess the parachute.", I shrugged.

Quincy tried to open the exit, but it wouldn't open. "Ahh shit", he said.

"I think it can only be open from the cockpit ill get the captain", I said.

"Hello we getting out of here fuck the captain", he said.

"So what are we going to do?", I asked.

"You remember that movie Snakes on a plane?", he asked.

"Yup, but I don't see no snakes", I said.

"Well in the movie Samuel shot the plane window and the plane sucked everything out", he said.

"I get what your saying.", I said,"Your going to shoot the window and let the plane suck us out."

"Yes", he said, "We have to hurry we getting close to downtown"

"So if we jump there we could get help easily.", I said.

"There's tall buildings downtown", he said.

"Oh shit", I said.

"Hold on to me I'm going to shoot", he said. Quincy put the parachute on his back and I held on to him."Ready?", he asked.

I took a deep breath. "No."

"1....2.....3", Quincy counted then he made the shot and we immediately flew out of the plane.

I closed my eyes because I was afraid of heights."QUINCY PULL THE CORD", I yelled.

He pulled the cord and I felt an ease on our flying. But I started slipping."Quincy I'm slipping", I said as I tried to grab onto his clothes, but there started ripping.

"Hold I'm going to pull you up into my arms", he tried to pull me up but I started slipping even more.

"Its not working", I said.

"Hold on to the parachute bag part", he said. Before I knew it the wind caught me and I fell.