Chapter Three

"Wake up beautiful.", a deep voice said.

I opened my eyes and saw Quincy standing over me with a banana in his hand."What time is it?", I asked and rubbed my eyes to get more of a clear view.

"9 am.", he said and took a bite of the banana.

"Oh no I have to go. My mom is going to kill me.", I said. I sat up and felt a sharp pain in my head,"Ouch what the hell?", I asked.

"You hit you head in the bathroom last night.", he said, sitting down next to me.

"What happened last night?", I asked.

"Well we were about to get it on when some trouble stirred up downstairs.", he said.

"So we didn't get it on?", I asked.

"Nope.", he said.

"Good.", I said. I got out of bed and put my dress on. I was happy with didn't because I ain't know him and I wasn't about to give my virginity up to some random guy.

"Why you say good?", he asked.

"Because I don't want fuck some guy I just met.", I said.

"True.", he agreed.

"Ugh can you call a cab?", I asked.

"A cab?", Quincy asked, standing up,"I got a car, I can take you home."

"Okay.", I didn't really what to ride with him, but I figured it was better than riding in a cab. I put on my shoes and grabbing my clutch.

"You ready?", he asked then he pulled his car keys out of his pockets.

"Yes.", I said.

"You might want to close your eyes when we walk out of here.", he said.

"Why?", I asked.

"Don't ask.", he said. He opened the door and I saw blood splattered on the wall.

"CLOSE THE DOOR!", I yelled, "Quincy, are there dead people out there?"

"Not really. Its still small pieces of them but mostly blood.", he said.

"QUINCY, TAKE ME HOME NOW!", I yelled.

"Ok ma damn.", he said, walking over to me.

"What are you doing?", I asked.

"I'm picking you up so I can carry you to the car.", he said.

"Oh ok.", I said.

"Close your eyes.", he said. He picked me up and I closed my eyes. I got wet as I thought about his large muscles and the smell of his cologne.

"You can open your eyes now.", he said, putting me down."You want to ride in the Lambo or the Hummer?",he asked.

"Lambo", I said.

"Cool.", he said. He walked around and opened the door for me.

"Thank you", I said, getting in the car.

He jumped in the car and crunk it up,"You scared of fast driving?", he asked.

"Nope", I said.

He sped down the road, driving through a bunch of red lights.

"You going to get us pulled over.", I told him.

"I own all of this.", he said.

"So", I said.

"Where you live?", he asked.

"Compton", I said.

"Compton?", he asked.

"Yes", I said.

"Girl I thought you stayed in Richmond somewhere.", he said.

"Why you think that?", I asked.

"You just dont look like a Compton kind of girl.", he said.

"What exactly does a Compton girl look like?", I asked.

"Ghetto, Ratchet, Ragedy.", he said.

"How you dont know I just clean up well?", I asked.

"I dont.", he said.

"Exactly..now hurry up and take me home.", I said.

He sped up even faster than before. I could tell he was mad because he was sucking his teeth.

"My house is right there.", I said. We pulled up outside my house, and tried to rush out.

"Damn hold up.", he said. He handed me his number and stack.

"I dont want your money", I said.

"I dont care just take it.", he said.

"Fine.", I said.

Call me anytime. I can take you places you aint never been before.", he said.

"Sure.", I said, getting out.

He grabbed my arm and said, "Im serious ma I like you."

"Ok, see you later.", I said. I walked in the house and started jumping up and down.

"Where the hell have you been?", my mom asked.

"I was um...", I said.

"Get your ass upstairs dressed like a hoochie mama.", she said.

I ran upstairs and slammed my door. My mama had completely ruined my mood. I pulled out the stack Quincy gave me and put it in a shoebox under my bed. I laid on the bed because my head was pounding and went to sleep.