CHAPTER 1:Regrets

Y/N POV

I keep going without his presence. Although I'm miss him so much. I'm still looking back when we run to each other. I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to say sorry. But he avoided me everytime he sees me. On the locker hall, gate and cafeteria. I buried myself on music.

And now Seiji is always by my side talking about some stuff about our works.

"Y/n, are you listening?" Seiji called me as I gaze to the girl talking to Kenma.

"Ah. I'm sorry!" I said and smiles at him.

"Like I said I request to my dad to have a break at least 1 week" Seiji said.

"Oh that's great. We have a club activity next week. Outside the school" I said to him. As our club plan to have a vacation/training camp.

"Well then I'll let your father know!" Seiji said and smiles at me.

"I have to go. We have a meeting" Seiji said and I just waved at him. And here I am in the library. Some students still approach us for an autograph or pictures as our album known for it's a best selling album this month.

I'm really tired right now so I sleep to the library where there's no one who can disturb me. I miss the old time where I walk to the hallway peacefully. And a few minutes later I drift off.

KENMA'S POV

I thought it was the right decision, that it's for the best but when she's not around I found myself burying into games. There's something that cannot be filled. Sometimes I caught her looking at me. Like right now when I saw her talking to Seiji.

I saw Seiji walk out of the library and now she's sleeping. The class starts soon but she's sleeping. My feet walks toward her. There's no student around so I can approach her. Then I saw her tears falling into her cheeks. I feel guilty about it. I wiped it with my finger.

"I'm sorry" I said and walks out of the library.

When we broke up her eyes doesn't sparkle like it used to be. I feel really guilty about it. And for some reasons I want her back. But, it's not gonna happen. She probably hate me now.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Let's have a vacation, what do you think about it?" Kuroo asked the players.

"Where?" Tora asked.

"Beach" Kuroo

"Mountain" Yaku. They said simultaneously.

"No, we should do camping" Yaku said.

"Beach and bikinis" Kuroo said and that they starts to argue.

"Why not go with a beach that has mountain near to camp" Kenma said casually.

"Ahh that's a great idea" Lev said.

"So, when are we?" Lev asked.

"Probably next week. We have a vacation after all" Kuroo said.

And that they plan their vacation. When and where. And what to bring.

Kuroo and Kenma now walking to the station to get home.

"Say Kenma, how are you?" Kuroo asked casually while walking. Only the click of button answered.

"Why you and y/n broke up. You didn't tell about it" Kuroo asked. But kenma is hesitating to answer.

"It's nothing" Kenma said and he walk ahead to Kuroo.

They arrived at the station and there they saw y/n and Seiji talking casually. Y/n didn't notice them but Seiji is.

Seiji bring y/n closer to him. They both went to the same train and off the same platforms. Kenma on the other hand is curious why y/n is going this way not going home. Kenma just looking at y/n and Seiji disappeared in the crowds.

"Kenma?" Kuroo called him and he just looked at Kuroo. They went home, when Kenma got home he went to his room and immediately open his computer. He's now conducting a stream for games to lessen the thoughts coming to his mind.

On the other hand a notification pops up to y/n's phone while scrolling to his social media account. A live stream to Kenma's gaming channel. She's a bit hesitant but she opens it. And with that she felt like Kenma is doing fine without her.

"Y/n, shall we?" Seiji asked her and she just nodded. They went to a dinner with Seiji's Father and y/n's father.

They went to a family restaurant and having some chit chats while waiting for their foods.

"Seiji, why not court y/n?" Akira-san said making y/n suprised.

"Dad, we're just friends. That's all." Seiji explained.

"Why not. You looked good together" Akira-san said.

"Don't put too much pressure to both of them." Y/n's father said and chuckles.

"Don't take it seriously I know he's just joking around" Y/n's father said to her. Y/n just smile.

"And y/n has only one man on his heart though" Seiji said as he look to y/n.

"Who?" Akira-san asked excitedly like a mother who wants to hear some gossips.

They all look at y/n's direction. The intensity of their eyes looking through her soul.

"I---" Y/n said but unfortunately--

"Here's your order!" The waiter said as he place the foods on the table.

"Enjoy" the waiter said.

They starts to eat silently.

"Is it the blonde guy?" Her father asked. And she just look at her father and blushing at the corner.

"I see" her father said and smiles.

"That's unfortunate" Akira-san said.

"But we broke up" Y/n said in a low tone voice as she continue eating.

"S-sorry about that" Akira-san said.

"T-that's fine" Y/n said and continue to eat.

"Let's just eat. Shall we?" Her father said as he saw how his daughter uncomfortable with this conversation.

After hours talking about some things. They went home. Y/n drove by her father on her house. She wave at her father and went inside. She got changed and immediately jump to her bed looking tired. She opens her phone and saw Kenma's stream.

"Are you staying up late again?" Y/n said as she saw Kenma's stream.