Chapter 1

I wake up to the sound of my mother shouting downstairs, probably just dad coming home drunk again. I throw off the covers and check the time. '6:03 I should start getting ready for the entrance exams.'

The UA entrance exam, my one chance to prove myself and the first step to becoming a hero. I change into my school uniform.

(Kinda like that but ignore the hair and eye colors)

I walk into my bathroom and brush my teeth. I brush out my long white hair and pull it up into a neat ponytail and clip any loose strands back. I look at myself in the mirror and asses my outfit with my bright purple eyes.

 I look at myself in the mirror and asses my outfit with my bright purple eyes

(So this is how Hana looks basically, color wise)

"HANA!! WAKE UP YOU BRAT!!" I hear my mother's shouts as I groan and rub my temples, already feeling a headache coming. "I'M UP!" I shout back as I grab a small backpack with my phone, purse and earphones inside.

I exit my room and go downstairs and grab a bottle of water and an apple since I'm not that hungry.

"Bye, I'll see you after the exam!" I exit my house and walk towards UA, it was only a 30 minute walk from my house to the gigantic school.

As I reach the gates I see the other hopeful teens entering the school, praying that they'll get into the hero course. I follow the others into a large auditorium and take a seat near the back next to a boy with black hair and a warm, shark-like smile.

I smile back and, since there is still a couple more minutes before we begin, I introduce myself. "Hey there, I'm Hana Mizaki, what's your name?" The boy shoots me a bright smile.

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima! Isn't this so cool?!" He bounces a little in his seat as he looks around the auditorium. I struggle to withhold my laugh as I watch the adorable antics. "Yeah, it it. What's your quirk?"

The skin on his arms turns into a rock-like material as he slams his fists together, "It's call hardening! It let's me harden any part of my body! It's not all that flashy so I doubt I'll get into the hero course though..."