Chapter 2

I was patrolling when i smelt that awful bloodsucker smell. Uh if only they would leave forever. Thats enough the cullens are not a threat to the tribe. Sam wait whats that smell... Vanilla? Charlies daughters moved to town earlier. Daughters? Yes Bella and April i think. April. The name brought butterflys to my stomach. Come on lets go see if Emily made muffins thats when i started to run to Emily's.

The next day Jacob was talking with Embry and Quil like always but what he said caught my attention "Guys guess what April came back"

"Our April, April Swan, came back YES!" "First off April is not yours," Quil said "And sec-" "When can we see her" Embry said excitedly.

I want to go see her but its to dangerous. I don't want to hurt her. Jake will probably tell her Jared and I are apart of Sams gang now and to stay away from us.

Jared then whispered to me "Aprils back" "I know" "Do you think she remembers us" "She hasen't been here in 2 years, I really dont know if she will." We kept talking about April until Jared asked a question that annoyed me. "Do you think she's still hot." "Of course she is!" Then i gasped and looked at Jared slowly. He had this stupid shit eating grin on his face. Shit Jared started laughing and the whole cafeteria look at us.

"Would you shut the hell up and you all got something to say" Jacob glared at us so of course the other two did too.

Anyway so you like April No I said defensively umhm so why did i find your "journal" all about April with pictures all around your room I do not and why are you going through my stuff anyway because you know how to block the link and we're not supposed to have any secrets so... That gives you the right to go through my stuff Yep.

Ringggg

Haha saved by the bell so i was right no.
At the end of school i stood by the jeep waiting for Jared. When a group of wannabe models, who looked like cakes with all their makeup, walked over to me what looked like should be seductively. "Hey Paul" one said while twirling a piece of hair on her finger. "Want to come to my house" another one said. When she said that a picture of April came into my head and saw Jared shaking his head.

"Sorry ladies but i have something to do today and tomorrow and everyday after that" I said "besides i have something to do for Sam and Jared." I swear the color from their face drained when I said Sam.

I got into the jeep and waited in there. Finally Jared got into the car "Where the hell have you been" "Telling everybody your about your crush on April" "WHAT!" he started laughing loudly and said "it was a joke i was kidding you should have seen the look on your face" i started shaking and didn't know until April flashed through my mind again "stop doing that" I said through clenched teeth "i'm not doing it" No i am. Sam said in a firm voice. To stop you from phasing in the parking lot. Oh Jared, you have patrol in 15 minutes. Will Emily have muffins. Always. Yay!

After he said that Jared pulled a pack of goldfish out of his backpack. "Really man i'm just surprised you didn't eat them in class" "Mr. Bruner said i can't eat in his class anymore" "tis a shame."

Paul go to the store Emily needs more muffin supplies. Aw man. Jared runs out the truck and into Emilys house not a goldfish on the ground. New record Jared I said into the link. What record your no spill goldfish record. Haha thanks now go i need more muffins.

I drove to the supermarket in Forks the only place we are allowed to go. I grabbed a basket and went around the store trying to get out as fast as posible. When i was checking out Bella came into the store so i knew who was coming in next. I pulled my hood up and looked down. Bad move "are you okay" a twinkling voice said from beside me.

I looked up and met with the gorgeous face of no other then April Swan. I couldn't bring myself to look her in the eyes because I was scared I would spill all my secrets. So i settled for her cute little button nose.

"Paul? I asked if you were okay" "I've been better" I said. "Oh" I said as the air was knocked out of me when she gave me a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around her and was enjoying her scent when someone behind her coughed.

"Come on April you can hug your friend later." Right now I hated Cheif Swan for interrupting. "Okay well I'll see you later Paul" when she was turning away she suddenly stopped and her eyes glazed over like we do when we talk to one another. After a few minutes she giggled and blushed then got thos annoyed look on her face.

She turned around and stomped over to Bella who was smirking. It was the same smirk Jared gave me earlier. I was going to figure out what ot meant.

What do you think the smirk means? Do you think i should do alternate Point of Views every chapter or whenever something important comes up. Just kidding wouldn't want to ruin a surprise.

Vote

Comment

Share