Chapter 7

I saw the silver Volvo pull into its normal place. Good I thought he's here so that means he's gonna get his ass beat.

There will be no ass kicking today plus he's not worth it. Thats rich coming from the girl who looked for him an entire week. Hush it child. Child! Who you calling child I'm 16 minutes older than you!

Riiiiiiing. I waved goodbye to Bells and went to Algerbra. I took out my sketchbook knowing Mrs. Hooker would be late. Again. I decided I was going to draw my dream from last night.

There was this wolf and I running through the woods before we stopped and it looked at me then at the sunset

"Alright class get you textbooks out we are taking benchmarks today blah blah blah blah." I didnt even hear her come in.

After those grusome 20 minutes I found Bella being the awkward potato she is walking down the hall towards me. I waved and walked up to her. "Lets go!" I shouted "onward my noble servant." We walked around the corner almost bumping into Alice Cullen and Jasper Hale.

"Sorry." Bella and I said in unison "ugh not this again." We looked at each other. "Stop copying me." I sighed and looked back at the couple though they seemed to be avoiding looking in my eyes. "Sorry again bye."

Alice giggled "its okay see you later." She smirked "I can tell we're going to be best friends!" She said. School went on as it normally did.

Would have forgot about Eddie boy but Bells reminded me by telling me he talked to her today. "If you'll excuse me for a moment." I said when I saw Eddie walk out the school doors.

"Hi I'm April nice to meet you. Your Eddie great now that thats settled." I said when I got up to him. I reached up and punched him. "Dont ever do that to my twin again or your dead got it sweet pea" I said grabbing his ear.

I dusted my hands off on my pants turned around towards Bella's rolling shit mobile, waved and shouted over my shoulder "have a nice day!" With a fake cheery smile.

"What the hell was that!" Bella screeched. "Oh that? That was a boy getting a lesson from a girl." I said. Bella was leaning on the door, reading and I was on the hood drawing.

I heard a screech I looked up and saw someones car heading our way. "Bella." I say. "Move." She was frozen in fear. I jumped down and pushed Bella to where I was.

Waiting for the car to crush me I closed my eyes as it was to late to move as I would be stuck in between the cars. But it never came. My head hit the window a little harder then exspected. Next thing I know I'm picked up and everything goes dark.

Ba dum here is a real cliffhanger (ive been practicing) anyway here is an update that ive been waiting for but I'm to lazy.

Vote

Comment

Share