Chapter 6

I got up and sat at my bay window. Last night had me thinking about how sad Bella looked. Its okay though she'll find a way to make things better she always does. Like one time when we were sitting in our tree house because our school had a play and I was stage shy.

She found me and helped me calm down. She said "if you ever feel scared all you have to do is link me and you wont be alone in anything. Not as long as I'm alive"

She says that everytime I'm scared. I was brought out of my thoughts by a knock at the door. Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"You gonna sit there all day or you actually going to get ready for school?" Bella asked

"If you cant already tell I'm preoccupied." I paused. "Go make pancakes." I said.

She looked at me like I grew three heads. "What? I sa-" " Yeah yeah I heard you im going." While she was making pancakes I was taking a shower.

By the time she was done making her pancakes and mine I was already ready for school. "Took you long enough." She huffed. " Says the one who had pancakes till I was done. Ohhh I get it now you made me more and more till I was done." I put my hand over my heart like it was shot and made an awe face. "Thats was the one of the sweetest things someone has ever done for me." I did a little fake sniff.

"Alright alright. Now hurry up and eat before we're late for school." She said while rolling her eyes.

I ate my pancakes while Bells was putting on her shoes. I was on my last one when she looked at me. I lifted it up slowly to my mouth to aggravate her.

When we got in the car when I heard a ding I take my phone out to see Jake texted me.

He texted me after that but I didn't respond

He texted me after that but I didn't respond. I was going to act like a spoiled bitch.

We got to school Bella silent, Jake two dings later and me thinking about the trees around us. Bella started looking around but I didn't think much of it because she started walking to Bitchica and angela. This went on for a week before I started getting worried. "What have you been looking for thos entire week. Your head?"

She scoffed. "no Edward Cullen" she spit his name "put his hand over his nose and mouth like he smelled something really bad when I sat down in biology. After class I saw him in the office trying to change his class out of mine!"

Next time I saw that Edward Cullen I was going to slap him and show him what an angry twin looks like.

I'm super sorry ive opened this multiple times but never posted again super sorry! So thank you for not losing interest.
Also the pictire is too funny to go to waste so here you go!

Vote

Share

Comment