Chapter 12

When we got home, Bella snatched the keys from my hand, picked up her books and grabbed her jacket from the rack, which was swinging from how fast she grabbed the coat.

"Bells where are you going?" She stopped for a second, looking up from filling up the little shoulder bag. "Port Angeles? We were talking about it this morning." I dont remember that. "Im coming. Ah," I held my hand up to shush her protests. "I dont care what you say I'm joining this little get-together"

She rolled her eyes. "Alright lets go." I squealed, jumping up and down, clapping my hands. "Yay!" Again she rolled her eyes.

"You know if you roll your eyes to many times they will get stuck like that in the back of your head. Especially if I hit your back. Which I totally would by the way. What would you do then." She walked out the door halfway between my rant and already started the truck.

We spent the ride there arguing, singing like guinea pigs, laughing, and dancing with our hands out the window.

Bitchica and Angie are standing outside the dress shop when we arive. "I have one question, why?" I ask. All three look at me. "What!" I exclaim.

Bells facepalms, Bitchica is staring at her nails and Angie is looking at a sleeveless lavender dress in the window.

"Connect the dots." Bella says as she walks in to the store after Bitchica. I tap Angies arm lightly. She looks at me. I gesture inside. She smiles gently and nods.

After about 6 dresses from Bitchica she finally steps out of the dressing room with a dress that looks good on her. "What about this one? I like this one, it makes my boobs look big." I roll my eyes. "Yeah this one actually looks good on you." I say as a group of guys knock on the glass of the window.

I shudder. "Gross." Bitchica says. Angie nods in agreement. Bella looks back down at her books.

"That one looks good on you." Bella say disinterested. "You said that about the last five dresses though." She finally looks up. "Umm theres this bookshop up the road, I'm gonna go there and I'll meet ya'll at the resteraunt." I narrow my eyes a little. "Okay." I look at Bitch now. "Alright."

Bells picks up her bag and shoves the pencils and journals into the shoulder bag. She walks out. "Bye! Jessica buy that dress and Angie buy the one from the window. Trust me!" I say as I walk out the door after Bella.

"Do you even know where this store is?" I ask her. "Shush. No questions." I nod.

After walking for about 5 minutes, we finally reach the bookstore. I go over to the Fiction section while Bells walks to the Legends section. I shrug. I pick up a heavy book. It had an owl on a branch. The owl was holding an envelope. Weird. "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone." I look to the books beside it. "I'm buying all of them." I grab the books, take them to the counter, and place them down.

The woman looks at me. She smiles a little and hands me back the books. I give her the money and she looks at it. She grabs it gently and put it in her registrar. She looks around and then very quickly she takes my wrist and flips it to where the vein is showing. I feel very uncomfortable while she is doing this. She looks into my eyes and whispers so quietly I almost couldn't hear her.

"Kâ'lanû Ahkyeli. Waya Ghigau." She looks frightened. When Bella comes over she drops my wrist and helps Bells buy her books.

That was creepy. Very creepy. What was? Oh so now you listen to me. What do you mean? I try to talk to you and you either block me out or thinking about your boy toy. We're a team remember. Us against the world. Now we're going back to that time we were arguing about who wanted to live where.

I walk out the door books in hand. I hear the jingle of the bell and then I feel Bella's presence next to me. We walk side by side turning into an ally. "I dont think we should go down this way." She nods hearing men on the other end of the ally. We turn around but they already saw us.

We end up walking into a bigger square with more guys then the previous. "Hey we saw you two were at the dress store." One said. "You two are pretty." Another said. Bella was frozen in place just like always. "Dont touch her." I growled at them. "Oh," one of them laughed. "Feisty." I stood up straighter, smirked, grabbed the side of one dudes face and smacked him. They all laughed.

My smirk grew. One came towards me. "You come closer and you will have a night I make sure you dont remember." He smirkes and took a step forward. "Thats it." I twirled around punching the guy I slapped. Kicked the guy that came closer in his baby maker. Grabbed the other two by their faces and smack them against the other.

One of the bastards snuck up behind me and grabbed my shoulders. I shove my elbow into his stomach and then kick his baby maker. A car comes zooming into the square. "Get in." He growls. I push Bella towards the car and walk back towards the men. "What are you doing, get in the car." He says. "One I'm putting them in a pile to find my books and two, who died and left you boss." I say. I pick up my books, dust them off and bump my shoulder into his forearm, getting into the backseat of the car.

How'd I do? Wait don't answer that. You will find out what the words mean later if you dont look them up before I tell you. On a lighter note I got confirmed today.

(For those who dont know it's when you are welcomed to the church after you've been baptized and completed the journey to become a part of the chruch.)

See that little star down there? Click it.

Comment

And share.