Chapter Twenty Five

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, This chapter is dedicated to Rachelboyd3 because she asked me to update, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Have you ever made a decision or agreed to something then regretted it? I feel like a complete asshole. We all knew the pregnancy was going to be hard for Niall, A pregnancy for anybody is hard but for Niall it's worse. He's not carrying just a normal child, He's carrying a vampire child. All women have to worry about is morning sickness and for some unlucky few complications, For Niall he has to worry about the baby growing stronger, Because everyday the baby grows stronger Niall grows weaker. He's trying to cover it, He's doing his best but I can see in his eyes, He's struggling. For the past week he's barley left our bedroom. I've never felt more worse in my life, I'm the reason he likes this. Part of me wishes I hadn't agreed to him keeping the child, I know I can't go back now because I've grown to attached. I sighed as I watched Niall sleeping soundly on our bed. Even now I can see bags under his eyes, He looks like he hasn't slept in over a month and has gone out on this piss every single night. Niall he was always a skinny person but now it's even worse, It's like he has no meat on his body anymore, He's only skin and bone. I shook my head before slowly making my way over to him, I love this boy more than anything in this life, He's my reason for existence without Niall my world and life has no meaning to it. I sighed once again before gently pushing Niall's hair back. I love our baby I really do, But right now I just want it out, I want Nial to be ok again, No matter how much he claims to be I know he's not. 

"Nialler come on baby you have to eat something" I stated, Niall shook his head.

"I'm not hungry" He whispered, I sighed.

"Niall you've barley eaten for days, It might help" I exclaimed.

"Whatever I eat I just bring back up what's the point Zayn?" Niall asked.

"There isin't one, Apart from I want you to because I love you" I stated, Niall sighed before lowering his head.

"I will try" Niall whispered, I smiled just as Liam walked into the room. 

"I'll go and make you some food baby, I won't be long" I stated before leaving the room but instead of going to make the food I stood behind the door to listen to Liam and Niall's conversation.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked as he approached me.

"Shh! I'm trying to listen!" I stated, Harry groaned.

"I'll go make Niall's food shall I?" He said.

"Thanks Haz" I replied before placing my ear against the door.

"How are you feeling Niall?" Liam asked.

"Honestly, I feel terrible, My body feels so weak, Whenever I want to move I have to use all the strength I have and that's not much" Niall replied.

"Your carrying a great weight Niall, Everyday the baby develops more and more, Everyday your one step closer" Liam informed him.

"I know, I don't regret keeping the baby, I never could but, It's so hard because I feel my body getting weaker, I feel that if I allow Zayn to see how I'm really feeling he's going to feel bad" Niall stated, I sighed to myself.

"He's going to see Niall whether you want him to or not, Soon the power will be out of your hands, Your bodies not strong enough to carry that kind of a weight, I'll be able to do the Cesarean in a few weeks time when the baby is more developed" Liam explained.

"I can hold on until then" Niall stated.

"Can you really?" Liam asked.

"I have to not just for my sake, But for Zayn's and for our baby's" Niall exclaimed, I sighed as I lowered my head, I then began to make my way to the kitchen.

I kept my head down as I walked into the kitchen to find Harry and Louis making Niall some food. They smiled at me until they saw the look in my eyes, Harry then made his way over to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Niall, He's getting weaker" I whispered.

"Oh Zayn we knew this would happen" Harry stated.

"I know, But I couldn't imagine that he would feel so pressured to go through with it" I exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked.

"He's doing it because of me" I whispered, Harry shook his head.

"I'm sure that's not true, Zayn, Niall he's stubborn we all know that, He wants that baby the same way you do" Harry stated, I sighed.

"What if I can't handle looking at him? What if he thinks he makes me sick, What i-"

"What if the sky falls down and your ass catches on fire" Louis butted in, I gave him a confused look as Harry tried to keep his laugh in.

"That's all it is Zayn, What if, Niall knew this would happen we all did, So what if Niall gets bags under his eyes and looks like he hasn't slept and eaten in over a year, Will you love him any less?" Louis exclaimed.

"Of course I won't!" I stated.

"Then Niall will know it to" Louis replied, I sighed.

"I'm worried about him, I'm afraid, I hate seeing him like this, So weak and fragile as if one touch could break every bone in his body" I exclaimed.

"Niall can do it, He's strong enough, You have to believe in him" Harry said, I nodded my head.

"I do believe in him" I whispered trying to reassure myself aswell as the boys.

Niall's trying, He's really trying but the babies just beating him. As much as he tries he can't keep the food down, It takes all his strength to even open his mouth and chew, I wish it was me, I wish I was the one who was pregnant, Just so I could take all the pain away from him, So I could see his beautiful smile on his face, To see his blue eyes light up the second he see's me, To hear his laugh, The laugh that makes my insides churn, To feel his hug that makes me feel the warmest I've ever felt. I'd take it all, I'd take it just to see my Niall again. I sighed to myself as I watched him sleep in our bed, When he's sleeping he looks so normal, So at peace. He dosen't look like a vampire is growing inside him. 

"What are you thinking about?" Niall mumbled causing my eyes to shoot up.

"I thought you was sleeping" I whispered, Niall shook his head weakly.

"No, Just resting my eyes, No matter how much I try I just can't get comfortable" Niall said.

"Do you need me to get you anything?" I asked.

"No, I just need you to stay with me, Tell me what's on your mind" Niall replied as he attempted to stand up, I was by his side seconds later helping him sit up. "Thanks" He mumbled.

"How you feeling?" I asked.

"Tired" Niall whispered, I nodded my head. "So what were you thinking about" Niall added.

"It dosen't matter" I whispered as I sat down beside Niall, I then wrapped my arms around him as he laid on his side.

"Much better" Niall whispered, I smiled to myself. The sooner the baby was out the better things would be for all three of us.