11

﹂︎CHAPTER 11﹁︎

დ︎

We made it to Jerome's room. "You can stay here for tonight" Jerome suggested.

"Where will I sleep?" I questioned, raising my brow.

"With me" He smirked, moving closer to me.

"I don't think that's appropriate, Jerome" I sighed, moving further away, my back pressing firmly against the wall.

"Why not?" He uttered, closing the last of the space between us, putting both of his hands against the wall blocking me in.

"Because i'm your psychologist" I breathed out.

"Not anymore" Jerome whispered, brushing his lips teasingly against my ear. Eventually, moving his face back to my eye level.

His face was now only inches away from mine, our noses almost touching. I wanted to move away but I couldn't bring myself to, not to mention I felt trapped looking into his forest green eyes, but in the best way possible.

Staring at each other for a second longer, Jerome leaned his head down and swiftly connected his lips with Nova's. She soon gave in and melted into the kiss. It was full of hunger and desire.

She could feel her heart beating faster as he trailed his hands down to her hips, grabbing onto them tightly. Their lips moved in sync until Nova pulled away to take a breath. She bit her lip as Jerome's lips brushed over her jaw. She laid both hands on his chest and shoved him back.

"That shouldn't of happened" I said, panting.

"But it did" Jerome announced, pulling his hands slowly away from my hips.

"And I hate how I liked it" I admitted.

At a later time, they both eventually fell asleep. After the kiss the two shared, Jerome made sure to catch Nova up on everything she missed.

Nova woke up laying on Jerome's chest, while their legs were entangled. She smiled softly, as she could hear his heart beating in sync with her breathing. She looked up to see if he was still asleep and he was.

She carefully unentangled their legs and lifted her head off his chest. "Get up" I mumbled, shoving Jerome's side.

He stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up. "Jerome" I groaned.

Before I could get another word in, Jerome flipped us over, so he was hovering over me. He grabbed both of my hands and pinned them above my head.

At that moment he decided to glide his hands down to my waist and stopped, drawing circles on my exposed skin.

My back arched slightly and I could suddenly feel his clothed dick brush up against the inside of my thigh.

"Jerome!" I gasped.

"What?" He asked innocently, a smirk fighting to make an appearance.

"Don't act so innocent" I scoffed. "I suggest you take care of your 'little' problem, while I get ready. I'll meet you in the main room when you're finished" I laughed, jumping up off the bed.