friends go?

"Come on Lizzie we gotta at least try to look for one." Josie struggles to keep up with her sister walking down the hall. A pile of books in her arms, because Lizzie refused to carry hers to her next class. God how she wished her sister would stop doing that. They've been trying to find a bass player for the longest time, but had no luck.

"Fine, But I'm not doing it." The blonde was staring at her phone this whole time and suddenly turned a corner, causing Josie to slightly stumble at the sudden movement. Josie frowns and gets confused because they don't usually go this way.

"Lizzie, you're the manager of this band, and where are you going, class is the other way." Josie whined.

Lizzie groaned and stopped before turning around facing her sister. She crossed her arms. "Well, now I'm giving you permission to find the new bass," She took the books from Josie's arm and Josie started smiling excitedly to find a new bass.

The last bass left, Jade, after she had to move out of Mystic Falls. Jade and Josie were together for most of the time Jade was in the band,but when she left she had to break up with Josie, and it left her completely heartbroken. Now she has healed, and is in a happy state, somewhat.

"Now, I promised I'd meet MG so, goodbye."

Josie had been left standing in the middle of a hall confused but then came to a realization. Josie had noticed how close MG and Lizzie were getting. Her confused face left and all she had left was a small smirk. She turned around heading to her actual class.

She made it just on time to her class, it's the last week of school before summer break. She quickly rushed to her seat and got her notebook out. It was her last class of the day, AP Chemistry, the only thing she looked forward to in the class was Hope, she had long straight auburn hair. They mostly only talk in this class, but Josie has liked the girl since they first started talking. She knew Hope was way out of her league. A little crush wouldn't hurt....right?

Hope came in a couple seconds after Josie and sat next to her. As Hope got out her notes for the class she gave the brunette a sweet smile. Josie smiled shyly back and turned her head so the auburn haired girl wouldn't see her slight blush.

"Hey," Hope said softly, her voice sorta husky at the same time. "Do you have the notes for yesterday?"

Josie was confused, Hope almost had her notes every time. But yesterday was- she snapped out of her thoughts a remembered to respond. "Oh, uh yeah." Josie snapped out of her gaze and handed her the notes.

"Thank you." Hope goes to grab the notes and slightly grazes Josie's hand with her finger. It was a slight touch but it sent shocks into both Hope and Josie.

They both sat in silence for the rest of the class since there was no time to talk, their teacher talked non stop. Before they knew it the bell rang, Josie hasn't paid much attention today since she was stressing over finding her new bandmate.

Kaleb was already on the keyboard and made sure the computer that runs all their music worked. Landon plays guitar both acoustic and electric. Finally Rafael is on the drums. Lizzie is their manager, but doesn't actually really do anything she usually gets MG to do the work for her.

"See you tomorrow." Hope interrupted Josie's thoughts as she put her stuff in her backpack and stood up.

"Uh, yeah, see ya." Josie silently cursed herself for being so weird around the other girl. She shook it off and grabbed her stuff and left the class. She walked out into the parking lot where she sees her twin leaning on their car. This car was given to the twins as a 16th birthday present.