Chapter 16

Rihanna's POV

What the actual fuck

I turned the volume up and a clip was shown with Greta, fake crying over national television.

I quickly called my mom but it went straight to voicemail. So I decided to call Richard it rang for about three times before he answered .

"What's going on?" I asked.

" Mr. Salvatore passed Im so sorry ..." I stopped him.

" That can't be my mother went to pick him up this morning " it seemed as if he stopped walking and started mumbling curse words.

" Girl hold up a second , everyone's walking out the building with boxes in their hands" I heard him call someone and he gasped.

" Greta is firing everyone in the building " he shouted.

" Stay calm Richard , I'm going to call Brandon" I hung up the phone and dialed my mom's number and this time she answered.

" Hey sweetie .."

" I need to talk to Brandon , now!" She started mumbling something about not having any manners and soon he was on the line.

" Hey Rihanna " his voice was a little hoarsed but it was better than not hearing him at all.

Brandon's POV

" Haveyouseenthenews? Greta fired everyone and now everyone thinks your dead and....,"

"Rihanna calm down,now talk so I can actually hear what you're saying" She explained what happened.

"They didn't waste a second " I told Balsalm to drive to the headquarters which was about ten minutes away.

Mrs.Riley helped me get out of the car and I saw people crying with boxes in their hands, I saw my secretary Richard and called him.

" Mr. Sal..vatore" he blinked a thousand times to see if I was real and flicked my nose.

" Bring me to Greta immediately and what the fuck man " with the help of Tamara and Balsalm , I've reached the office in no time to see Greta and my cousin sitting around the desk laughing.

" Well, well , well what do we have here?" They both jumped and turned around with shock on their faces.

" You're supposed to be dead" Fabian whispered and I laughed.

" Oh the hypertension pills you told the doctor to give me, got to be smarter than that" Yes I know they paid the doctor to give me the wrong medication.

Flashback

The doctor was a little bit nervous when he came back inside with the pills but I brushed it off. He gave them to Mrs. Riley  and left in an instant.

" I thought he said the nurse was supposed to bring them " she asked , I shrugged maybe she was busy. She took my medication and observed them with a frown on her face.

" I never knew you were hypertensive Brandon , I could recommend some home remedies..."

" Hypersensitive? I'm do not have a hypertension problem" I looked at her confused.

" But this is what I take for my blood pressure"

Why would he give me the wrong medicine?

" I'll sort this out" she went outside and in the next ten minutes she came with a crying doctor dragging him by the ear.

" I'm sorry, they threatened my family , I had no other choice "

" Who threatened your family?"

End of flashback

" Fabian and Greta"

An: Another chapter completed
Thank you for the support ❤️🤸‍♂️let me know what you think about it. I just want to make a big shout out to

imtheinsatiable

Thank you for the support and please go out and check her books. Also if your an author who wants support let me know in the comment section or you can send a message on my profile or inbox.

Have a great dayyy