Chapter 28

6 months later

Rihanna's POV

" That's disgusting" I rolled my eyes at him and continued eating my pickles , ice-cream and cheetos. Don't judge I'm carrying a set of monsters inside of me.

We're having twins we decided to let the gender be unknown until the day of birth

" Your disgusting" I got up and went to the car, today Brandon said he had a special surprise and I hate surprises.

" You know I could seduce you to tell me what's going on" I didn't even bother wearing shoes with the dress since my feet were swollen.

Perks of being pregnant

" You tried"

" And why didn't it work , I'm getting fat aren't I?" I bursted out into tears ,this is one thing I hated about pregnancy being emotional for no reasons.

" I'll get you Chick-fila " I stopped crying immediately.

" That could work"  I shrugged. I saw ocean waves crashing on the shore and seagulls all over.

" I couldv'e brought my bikini".

" There are sharks here"

" Well I should have still brought my bikini" he helped me out of the car and we began walking down the sandy path.

We began chatting , when I started walking way ahead of him until I saw rose metals in the sand. Being the curious pregnant lady I am , I went closer forgetting all about Brandon.

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

" Hey Brandon , some loser wrote this in ......" I turned around and saw him on one knee.

" Well I'm the loser"

This couldn't be real

" Will you marry me Rihanna"

"YESSSS" I screamed , music started playing and I saw people emerging out of nowhere applauding.

" I love you"

" I love you too" he was about to lift me up and take me for a spin but I stopped him.

" I swear to God if you think about lifting me up, I'll throw your sorry ass into the ocean" I threatened and he gulped then stepped back.

" Now back to the romantic part, I love you Brandon" I kissed him

" I love you more"