Chapter 13

Rihanna POV

I've been walking for God knows how long, I didn't have a phone, watch nor my wallet. A few cars would pass by and no one was around because the rain was pouring. I felt embarrassed, my mom exposed a secret I've been hiding for so long.

All I wanted was to get over it, I knew he wouldn't love me back and I've wasted my time. Many nights I have laid in his bed but I was only there to keep it warm, I wished I could be the person he wakes up to every morning and the one he whispers I love you to each night.

It was time to wake up from my fantasy but it was so hard to let go. I never gave another man the chance to love me and I honestly had no intention to.

A car was driving towards me and I recognized it when it got closer.

Brandon

I wondered if I should stop walking or turn the other way but before I could make a decision he was sheltering me with an umbrella.

" Get in the car" his tone left no room for arguement so I obeyed his order and sat in the front seat. He kept on driving with Billie Ellish soft voice playing in the background, the tension was thick none of us not knowing what to say.

" I'm sorry Rihanna " it was faint but I heard it, I held back the tears that wanted to fall down my face, I wanted to be strong about this but I don't know if I could.

" You have nothing to be sorry for" my voice was hoarsed an indication that I'll be sick soon or it could be from all the crying.

" Why didn't you tell me Rihanna, I would've tried to stop it"

" Would it make a difference if I tell you? No it wouldn't, because your in love with Greta who is so perfect for you. Your happy Brandon and because I love you that's all I want you to be." I couldn't hold back the tears, it was too much for me to handle.

" But Rihanna..." I stopped him.

" Brandon don't you see? You've changed that Brandon in college who would be concerned about my feelings and everything is gone, now the only time you call my phone is when Greta can't pleasure you at night. You make me feel like some sort of toy you play with" he tried focusing on the road with his jaw clenched and his ears getting red.

" Rihanna..." but before he could finish a bright light flashed before us .

" WATCH OUT " he couldn't do anything, the car slammed into us flipping us over, my head bumped into the roof and I felt my body ached all over. I felt my  consciousness slipping out.

" Rihanna" was the last word I heard before everything turned black.

An: Hey guys , Again thank you for supporting it means so much😭❤️words can't explain how happy I am and how you have motivated me to write more❤️🥺

Also to the other authors out there keep doing your thing 🤸‍♂️ ❤️ Juanna15savage is here to show nothing but love and support to all of you out there no matter what book you write ✍️