Chapter 25

Rihanna's POV

" I can't believe you two idiots stood out there in the rain" my mother scolded us while making us tea and getting us towels.

Yes we stood in the rain and kissed and now Brandon is about to get sick

" I'm sorry mom" I hugged her and she brushed me off, then there was a knock on the door and my mom rushed to answer it. I gave Brandon a confused look and he shrugged, then I heard Balsam voice at the door.

" Hey Balsam" we greeted him and he waved at us. He whispered something in my mom's ear and she blushed.

" Now I feel sick, and trust me it's not the rain" they laughed and he asked to speak to Brandon for a moment.

We gave them privacy and went inside the living room and turned the TV on.

" So....you and Balsam huh? " I wriggled my eyebrows.

" You and Brandon huh?" she retorted and I rolled my eyes.

" What do you actually like about Balsam?" I interrogated, knowing it won't be long before she smacks me.

" His big ......"

"MOM!!" I shouted, and she had the audacity to laugh.

" Your'e the one who asked"

" Aren't you a little too old to be having sex?" this conversation was getting so awkward

" Oh no honey, Volcano Tamara is still active" I gasped in horror

" MOM! That's nasty" she rolled her eyes

" As if Brandon never visted your factory"

" What are you guys watching?" My cheeks were burning and I mentally thanked Brandon for ending that conversation.

3 hours later

It was now late and Brandon had to head back home , when my mom pulled me inside the kitchen

" Stay at Brandon's tonight"

"Why" I looked at her in confusion one second she hated him and the next second she's glad he existed.

" Do you really want to know?"

"Yes "

" Balsam and I want to be alone for the night and I really don't...."

" That's it Im staying , Mom your almost sixty shouldn't you be like a born again virgin"

" I brought you in this world and I can take you out. I already told Brandon your coming so go pack" I looked at her with astonishment, then remembered she wouldn't make fun to whoop my ass infront of everyone.

" Fine"

I got ready and went home with Brandon.

But I totally forgot who was there

His Parents

An: Hey everyone Thank you so much for supporting