Part 24

Rihanna's POV

This was so messed up, one side of me regretted what I said to Brandon and the other side felt like a burden was lifted off my shoulders. I didn't hate him nor did I want to quit the job but I was so angry.

" Your home early" my mom looked confused but I just sighed and layed on her lap.

" Another fight with your lover boy?"

" I got really angry today, I told him I hated him and that I quit " she gasped.

" It was that bad? " I told her everything that happened and when I was finished she started spitting Bible verses.

My mom was my best friend, ride or die, partner in crime and the list could go on and on. I didn't have any problems telling her anything because she was the only person I trusted.

The doorbell rang and my mom got up to answer it, and let's just say I wished I answered it instead.

" Your'e a pathetic excuse for man, and I'm not going to stand by and let you disrespect my child. Look at you......"
I pulled her inside before she caused the neighbors to call the police because she was LOUD.

" What are you doing here Brandon?" he had roses,wine and chocolate in his hand with a sad look on his face.

Did I feel bad for him?

Yes I did

" Come inside..."he was about to step in when my mom intervene.

" If you bring him inside ,he's going back to the hospital whether I like him or not" she walked around the house like an angry crackhead.

" Let's go for a walk" he nodded in agreement and we walked to the nearby park and sat on a bench in silence.

" I know that sorry won't help anything, I understand if you'll never forgive me again and I know that I'm not worth your time. I've treated you like a bitch when you should be treated like a queen. I was blind and foolish to realize the perfect woman God made for me and now I'll never have her back in my life. "

" Brandon....."

" I love you" he was crying and soon enough I joined the team

" I love you too"

" But you shouldn't Rihanna, look at what I have put you through. How.... how...can you forgive me like that"

" Because I love you idiot, I can't stay mad at you and I can't hate you Brandon "

In a flash , his lips came crashing down unto mine. It was slow and passionate but didn't last long because the rain came pouring down on us.

" Have you ever kissed in the rain?" I grinned

" No , Have you? "

" No but there's a first time for everything"

I smiled at him and he grinned like a maniac