Chapter 9

Rihanna's POV

I can't believe he gave me three weeks of suspension, they were  speaking shit about me.

Lil gold digger bitch

I sat in my car and let the tears stream down my face. I have supported this man since day one and this is the thanks I got. I drove to a local restaurant and went inside. It was empty so I went to the counter and pressed the little buzzer.

" Hello what can I get you today?" A little old lady came from around the back. She had a motherly look on her face with glasses and dirty apron with roses.

" Hello may I have a chicken taco with fries and a large lemonade " she scribbled it down and went around the back and yelled at someone in Spanish.

I sat in a booth and watched the rain started pouring outside as the The Weeknd's new song , Save your tears played over the speakers.

I saw you dancing in a crowded room
You looked so happy when I'm not with you
But then you caught me by surprise
A single tear drop falling from your eye

I don't why I run away

I make you cry when , I run away

You could've asked me why I broke your heart
You could've told me that you fell apart
But you walked past me like I wasn't there
And just pretended likenyou didnt care

I don't know why I run away
I make you cry when I run away

Take me back cause I wanna stay
Save your tears for another...

" Save your tears for another day" I heard horrendous singing coming from the waiter ,jogging my memory back into reality.

" Enjoy darling" he was about 5'9 with tattoos on his arms and a lip piercing, he looked scary but judging on the way he sang the song without a care I guess he wasn't.

" Thank you" I ate my food and sat there for awhile before he came back with the bill.

" Here's your bill , would you like anything else?" He asked , I looked at his tag and his name was Jitsu.

" No thank you" I gave him a hundred dollar bill and told to keep the change.  I got inside my car and decided it was time to pay my mom a visit. It was about an hour drive but it was worth it.

After a hour drive , depressing music playing on the radio and rain pouring I finally reached my mom's house.

I pressed the doorbell and soon enough she was infront of me dressed in her nightgown.

" Rihanna my baby " she squealed and gave me a hug.

" Hi mommy" I kissed her cheeks and she told me to spin around.

" Look at my baby all grown up , where are my manners come inside" My mom's house was old fashioned and I tried to convince her multiple times to come stay with me in the city.

" So what are you doing here? Not to be rude your always invited here" I sat on the couch and she gave me some fruit punch and rum cake. My mom was Jamaican and they had the best desserts and food.

" I'm on suspension " I explained to her what happened today and she was angry.

" That skinny, two faced ... oh Lord I need my Bible" I laughed and rolled my eyes at my mom.

Dramatic

" It's okay mom" she stopped pacing around the house and joined me on the couch.

" What can I do to help you darling?" She massaged my shoulders while I layed in her lap.

" Spend sometime with me in the city" she sighed, and I realized she was thinking.

This could be good and bad

" You do know I don't like the city right " she mumbled.

" Please Ma" I gave her the cutest and most irresistible puppy eyes and she caved in.

" Fine"

" Yaay" I kissed her cheeks and helped her pack.