Chapter 23

Brandon's POV

" And I quit"

She just slammed the door and walked away. I deserved that,maybe I'm not the one for her.

Soon after Greta walked in with a smile plastered all over her face.This woman was malicious even to her own child and I don't even know why I put up with her.

" Why are you here?" I pinched my nose bridge for the hundredth time.

" I want to discuss our wedding"

Wtf is going on in her head

" Are you delusional? What the fuck are you talking about ...." I slammed my hands on the desk and she flinched.

I picked up the phone and dialed Fabian's number, he was the one who caused this mess and he was the one going to fix it.

" Hello..."

" I need you to come by my workplace it's urgent"

" I'll be there in five" he hung up and he stuck to his word and in five minutes the two love birds were facing each other.

Turning to leave , I stopped him

" Sit the fuck down" he walked back inside the office and sat beside Greta.

I stared at them in silence.

A hot fucking mess

" Greta you're going to pack all your stuff and leave my house tonight, don't call me, don't text me , don't even mention my name in your mouth ever again"

" But Brandon......"

" Fabian , I wish you all the best with your child If you're think about neglecting this child , I will ensure you're brought down to nothing"

He nodded but couldn't maintain eye contact, the man I grew up with , considered my brother was the one to betray me like this.

" Good riddance to the both of you". They left my office and I cancelled all my meetings for the day .

Rihanna hated my guts right now and I figured something needs to be done about it.

Do I like Rihanna more than a friend?

Yes I do because she was there for me when no one else was .

It was time to let go of all the negativity in my life and focus on the woman who made me happy.

Rihanna

How the hell am I going to make it right if she's mad at me right now?