PSA

Hello Readers!

As you may have noticed this is Part 1 of a 4 part series. I've decided to announce this here so you don't waste your time.

When I first wrote this I had a much smaller following and never expected the series to be read outside of those who had followed me from Quizilla. I never expected to write so far with this character or series, or for my readership to grow so decisions I made back then don't work now.

I had always planned for my readers to vote who Rin (my main character) would end up with romantically. I had chosen three of the main cast to explore relationships with and left it to a vote which opened and closed in 2016 near the last chapters of Part 3. So by Part 4, the winner had been chosen.

Through those votes, Kakashi was the winner and if that doesn't interest you then I understand! I just don't want anyone wasting their time.

The other two characters that relationships are explored with are Gaara and then Shikamaru both in Part 3 with some groundwork in Part 2. 

If you'd like some explanations for what I changed please look at the FAQ in my Sneak Peeks and Bonuses Book.

I also have a PSA in book 2 addressing any more concerns and believe I have the same PSA posted to my profile page.

If you continue reading you'll notice in later sections that I begin to mention the voting. So, I've gone through and added this to each mention:

**Edit: Voting closed as of 2016**

I didn't delete the voting mentions because I like the reminder and it was a fun and interactive time I had with early readers! :)

So thank you for your consideration in reading this series, and I hope this clears a few things up.

Stay safe, stay healthy!

===

PSA PART 2

I wrote a little PSA back in 2017 that I added to the beginning of scroll 2 since that's where any relationships begin, but I'll summarize it here since I believe it's important.

The reality is that this was written by a kid who found comfort and joy in her favourite anime. I was very young when I began this story, and lived through some traumatic experiences as a child/teen that writing helped me through.

Writing has always been my outlet. It was a world I had complete control over, and creating and writing for Rin saved young me in a lot of ways.

I love Rin, for who she is and was to me. Being able to read something I wrote as a child/teen has helped me reflect, accept, and move forward in the healing process. So, I still look back on Rin and this story fondly.

I hope this provides some insight. If it makes you uncomfortable I understand, and please don't continue reading.

Thank you for your interest and understanding!

For more info please read the PSA in scroll 2 or the FAQ in my Sneak Peeks and Bonuses.