Chapter 7: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]

Rin

I woke up covered in blankets. My head was throbbing and as I ran hand through my hair I could feel bits that were still caked with dried blood. I felt my forehead and noticed it was bandaged along with the other wounds I had gained the previous day. Though from the yellowing of the bandages I could tell that I had probably been out longer than I thought. I finally slipped off the bed and ignored the protest of my stiff muscles as I looked around.

“Jazmine” I called out softly realizing she wasn’t there. I knew she had been taken to; they wouldn’t have left her behind. I slowly slipped off the bed. I had to fine Jazmine, I had get out of here, or in the least I had to figure out where I was. I opened the door and peeked out of the room.

"Clear" I mumbled to myself as I opened the crack a little more.

"Where do you think you’re going?" I jumped back and tried to slam the door shut but a hand pushed back with more strength than I had. I backed up until I hit the opposite wall and felt the familiar fear returning to me as I looked at the man. I recognized both almost instantly. Orochimaru and the man with the orange mask.

Madara

Just by staring at the child, the little Princess of the Uchiha I could see the potential she held. How great she could be and I knew she was the change of the Uchiha clan. The little light in there darkness, but what good is that? I had to say she took after he mother but her eyes reminded me of Itachi at times with their focus and unwavering determination.

"Take her to the lab, and I expect her to have both eyes once I check in" I needed her tested, for a number of things and Orochimaru was the only man here that could do it. The main reason for testing was to check if it was possible to strengthen the Sharingan gene to insure that she obtains it.

"Why am I here?" She asked softly. I chuckled.

"I told your brother that you were marked Princess, he should have kept a better eye on you."

"What do you want with my eyes?" She asked with a little more strength in her small voice. I smiled a devilish smile beneath my mask as I gazed at her.

"Nothing yet" I approached her then and kneeled to her height. Her dark eyes watching, waiting but still I could see the fear she was trying to cover.

"I-I'm a girl, I won’t get the sharingan" I shrugged then.

"Maybe we should have taken Sasuke he…"

"No!" I noticed the sudden flare of anger in her eyes as her small hands balled into fists.

"Don't touch my brothers! Leave them alone!" I chuckled then as I offered her my hand.

"I'll make you a deal then, you stay here and I won't harm your brothers" She looked at my hand for a moment before looking back up at me.

"And my family, you can't touch the Uchiha" I smirked slightly beneath my mask.

"Fine" She reached for my hand and paused.

“Where is Jazmine?”

“She woke a few days ago, though I handed her off to Orochimaru so at this moment I’m unsure.” I noticed her eyes widen and heard Orochimaru chuckle.  

“She is alive Princess, but barely. That child has more strength than I had given her credit for.”

“Leave her alone, he can’t touch her anymore and then we have a deal.” She said confidently. I smirked slightly.

“Fine.” Her small hand fell into mine and we sealed the deal. I took this chance and pulled her forward then lifted her into my arms. I felt her body immediately tense. I looked at Orochimaru still holding Rin close to me. I needed to know if she was capable but I also didn't trust Orochimaru with something as powerful as the sharingan.

"I'll be checking in every so often, so don't try anything" I warned him finally handing Rin over. He chuckled then as he took her.

"I wouldn't think about it" He turned then and I sighed. Rin's chances of surviving here were slim anyways. If she lived through what Orochimaru would probably put her through, then I'd be amazed.

Orochimaru

I placed Rin on the medical table and peered down at her. She avoided my gaze as her dark eyes looked around the room staring at all the equipment and finally landed on Jazmine. She lay on one of the medical tables attached to different machines, her breathing shallow and most of her clothing blood stained.

“What did you do to her?” She breathed.

“Just trying to keep an old chakra nature type alive” I stated.

"You look like your brothers" She still didn't look at me as I spoke.

"I know" She replied simply.

"Are you always this quiet?" She crossed her legs and sighed.

"Would you speak kindly to people that attacked and kidnapped you and your friend?" I chuckled slightly as filled a syringe with a sleeping anesthetic.

"I suppose not" I reached for her arm but she pulled back and I sighed.

"It's a sleeping anesthetic, consider yourself lucky that I'm actually putting you to sleep before I begin. Most people are forced to endure the pain but your screams would draw to much unwanted attention" I could tell that she was still reluctant as I took her arm. I slipped the needle into her skin and pressed down on the syringe. I tossed aside the needle and watched her.

"So Princess how do you feel?" She didn't respond as her eyes began to droop. I could tell she was trying to fight it but not soon after she began falling forward. I caught her small frame and laid her back on the table. I checked her vitals before strapping down her wrists and ankles. I smirked slightly, I finally had an Uchiha.