Chapter 5: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]

Rin

I ran a hand through my hair sighing as I felt the sweat on my neck. It was always hot in Konoha, especially in the summer months. Since I left in such a rush earlier I didn't stay long enough to let mother do my hair. I wanted it cut but my mother liked it waist length. My father as usual could care less of what happened to me.

"Jeez" I muttered as I finally slowed to a stop. I knew where I was I just didn't know where I was going. I sighed looking around and noticed a younger ninja leaning against a wall. One of his eyes was covered with is headband and the rest of his face covered by a mask. I ran over to him and tapped his shoulder. His visible eye looked lazily down at me.

"I need your help" He didn't say anything and I sighed.

"My name is Rin Uchiha and…"

"Ah so you’re the little Princess of the Uchiha clan that everyone is talking about" I frowned slightly.

"Everyone, really?" He chuckled and nodded.

"On every mission I've been on I hear a lot about you" I shrugged.

"It happens, but you know my name what's yours?" He smiled or at least I think he did.

"Kakashi Hatake, Jounin"

"I could kind of tell by the vest but you seem a little young to be Jounin?" He chuckled then.

"I'm on my way to become an Anbu, what about you? Aren't you a little young to become an academy student?" I shrugged.

"I'm advanced for a four year old" He chuckled again.

"We'll I'm advanced for a fourteen year old" I grinned then.

"Your only a year old than my brother" He nodded then.

"I know, now you said you needed my help?" I nodded.

"Yeah I'm supposed to go to my friend’s house and I have no idea where he lives. His name is Shikamaru Nara"

"So you’re looking for the Nara household?" I nodded again and he took my hand.

"C'mon then" I followed him through the village memorizing what I could so I wouldn't get lost next time.

“He’s a little old don’t you think?” I glanced over my shoulder only to spot Jazmine behind us motioning to our hands.

“What?” She sighed impatiently, like I were an idiot and as she got closer I noticed her pigtails were uneven.

“He’s a little old to be your boyfriend” I felt the heat rise in my cheeks and quickly released his hand only to hear him sigh.

“I was merely guiding the Princess to the Nara household.” He explained only to earn a suspicious look from Jazmine.

“Whatever you say…” She glanced at me.

“Um K-Kakashi Ha-Hatake” I managed to stammer out. Jazmine nodded with a  grin.

“We’ll I’m Jazmine Haruno, and I’ve got this. I know where Shikamaru lives” She stated taking my hand. I sighed lightly but sent a smile to Kakashi.

"Thank you for your help"

"No problem Princess" I sighed.

"Please don't call me that, I'm really not one and no one really calls me by my real name" He chuckled softly and nodded.

"Alright, then you’re welcome Rin" I smiled and nodded before I was pulled off by Jazmine. It didn’t take long until I was pulled up a set of steps to the front door of house. Jazmine released my hand before she knocked. I waited for a bit until a man, who looked like an older version of Shikamaru, opened the door.