Chapter 12: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]

Rin

Sasuke and I walked into to the compound both us were surprised to see Itachi there waiting. His eyes looked at me then at Rin and then he sighed.

"Rin, father wants’ to speak with you." I sighed and pulled off my school bag handing it to Sasuke.

"I'll meet you in the Kitchen okay?" He nodded walking off as I followed Itachi to Father's dojo. I didn't bother taking off my shoes but I did slightly bow before sitting down on my knees. Itachi did the same as he sat beside me.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" He looked at me then meeting my eyes.

"Rin you’re no longer going to become a ninja, I'm pulling you from the academy" I continued to stare at him if he was joking but his expression didn't betray any hints of one.

"What do you mean I'm not going to become a ninja? I need to be a ninja" I managed to keep my voice under control.

"It's much too dangerous Rin, with the Akatsuki after you"

"Is that why you sent Renji to come get Sasuke and me!?" He seemed confused for a moment until realization came to his eyes.

"Renji is on a mission" He sighed then.

"See this is what I mean Rin! There even trying to get you in broad daylight, and Sasuke was with you, you both were in danger"

"Exactly why it would be better to learn to protect myself! Anbu, my family they can imitate anyone, I'm in danger regardless of what you do!"

"Rin please listen to me, you are not to become a ninja, and you are to be put under protection!" I stood up then clenching my fists.

"That's not fair dad, Sasuke's allowed to become ninja and Itachi is one but I can't!" I gave up on trying to keep control, I was way past calm.

"Rin, there boys, there built for this"

"And what? Because I'm girl I'm not!? There are a number of powerful Kunoichi out there and I want to be one of them! I want to surpass Itachi and Sasuke and make my clan proud!"

"You can never surpass Itachi, my decision is final Rin" I turned then and ran from the dojo. I jumped over the railing of the outside halls and made a b-line towards the main entrance. I felt a hand on my arm and turned quickly ducking under their arm and giving a quick pull. They let go before I could break anything and I turned slightly surprised to see Itachi. I did a quick side step and tried to run again only to slam into my father.

"Rin calm down!" He grabbed my arms and tried to pull free.

"No! Let go of me!" I felt a hard burn beginning to build in my neck as he held on tighter.

"Rin listen…"

"No dad I hate you!" I pulled again and felt a sudden burst of power. I felt my dad's hand leave me and I looked down at my arms as black marks spread across hem. This power, it was coming from the bruise. The weird thing was, was that I liked the feeling. I liked having it. I smirked slightly then, yeah, this felt good.

=============================================================================================

Itachi

I stared at Rin. Black chakra swirled around her in rapid motions as she looked up at us and I noticed an extra tome in one of her eyes.

"What is this?"

"That bruise, or more like her curse mark" He nodded slightly.

"We need to get her to calm down" She ran forward and a second later she was gone. It was like I blinked and nothing. I activated my sharingan then searching for her. I felt her touch my shoulder and turned just as she flipped over me and took my sword in hand. She wasn't after us, she had nothing to hold against us but I knew who her target was.