32

The plane landed, so I got my stuff and headed out. I walked out of the airport and signaled a taxi over to me. I opened the door and walked in. "Hello! Where ya headed?" the lady asked. "South Seas apartments." I said. "Alrighty!" She said, and drove off.

~~~~
"Thanks for the ride! Here," I handed her a 20. "Happy Holiday's!" I said. "Happy Holiday's!" 

I opened the gate and walked up to the apartment. I knocked on the door and Daniel opened it. "Merry Christmas!" I said. "(Y/N)!" Daniel said, hugging me tight. "Hey Daniel!" I said and hugged back. "I thought you said you were coming back tomorrow?!" 

"Yeah, I was, but my aunt let me go home today!" I answered. He moved out of the way and let me in. "Hey Mrs. L! Merry Christmas!" I said. "Hi sweetie! Merry Christmas! How was New York?" she asked. "Oh it was great! Here, I got you a little something for you." I pulled out an envelope with all the money I got from my family and gave it to her. "It's $200." She looked at me and handed me back the envelope. "No, I can't take this. This is your money!" She said.

 "Take it! Please! Mrs. LaRusso, you've done so much for me these past few years. Just take it, please." I said. She smiled and took it. "Thank you (y/n)! Thank you so much!" She said, hugging me. "You're welcome!" I said, and hugged her back. 

"I have something for you too Daniel! It's in our room, I'll go get it." I said. I ran to our room and got Daniel's gift under my bed. I went back out to the living room and gave it to him. "Thought you said you didn't get me anything?" he said, smiling and cocking an eyebrow. 

"I was joking." I said. "Here, open it!" I handed him the gift and he unwrapped it. He read the note, and looked at the frame. "This is great! I love it! I'll hang it in our room. Thank you (y/n)!" Daniel said. He hugged me then kissed the top of my head. "You're welcome!" 

A/n: (Hope you liked it! Stay gold my dudes! 💛)