19

Back to Your POV:

I went through the rest of the day without any problems. All my teachers are chill and they don't give us much work. The bell rang and it was time to go home. I walked out of the class room, then felt someone tap my shoulder. "Hey (y/n)!" Nathan said. I smiled and said, "Hey Nathan! What's up?" We started walking down the stairs and he asked me, "Do you want to, maybe go out later today?" I looked at him and said, "You mean go out... like on a date?" I didn't want to go on a date with anyone right now, I just got out of a relationship. "Just hangout, as friends." I smiled and said yes. "Great! I'll pick you up around 6:00?" "Sure." 

Nathan started walking home, and I waited outside for Daniel so we could walk home together. "LaRusso!" I yelled, as I saw Daniel walking out. He smiled and came to me. "Hey! I thought you would leave with Nathan?" He said Nathan in a disgusted tone. "Nope! I wanted to walk home with you!" I said smiling. Daniel smiled, then we started walking to the apartment. We walked in silence for a few blocks. It wasn't awkward though, which was nice I guess. Our hands brushed against each other, and we looked at each other and blushed a little. 

We got home and went to our room. Since we didn't have any work, we just laid in our beds. I was staring at the ceiling, then I looked over at Daniel, who was looking at me. I smiled at him, he smiled back, then I looked up at the ceiling again. I don't know why, that's just what I do when I'm bored. A couple seconds later, I fell asleep on my bed. 

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 5:50. "Oh shoot!" I said to myself. I almost forgot I was supposed to hangout with Nathan at 6:00. I got up and saw Daniel sleeping, then smiled. I went to the restroom, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, put some shoes on. Then I told Mrs. LaRusso I was going out. "Be back by 9! It's a school night!" She said. "Ok!" I walked out the door and saw Nathan. "Hey! You ready?" he asked. "Sure" I said. We walked down the stairs and I asked, "Where are we going?". "I was thinking about going to the park, if that's ok with you?" He said. "Ok." 

We started walking to the park, talking and messing around with each other. We were practically flirting with each other the whole time and I didn't even know it! Once we were at the park, he took me to this little hill and we watched the sunset. "That was a pretty sunset!" I sighed. I heard Nathan whisper something. I turned to him and said, "What?" He looked at me, then leaned in to kiss me. My eyes widened and I was in shock. He pulled away and I looked at him. "I like you, (y/n)!" Nathan said. I didn't know what to do. I didn't like him that way. I wanted to tell him I didn't, but I didn't want to break his heart. I decided to do what I thought was right. "Nathan, you're a good guy, and I like you... but only as a friend," He looked at the ground. "I'm sorry..." I felt really bad for him. "I don't want this to ruin the relationship we have now. We can still be friends, if you want." He looked up and put on a fake smile. "I'd like that." I smiled and hugged him. "I'm really sorry." He wrapped his arms around me and said, "It's ok. I'm just glad we're still friends." 

We got up and he walked me home. On the way back, we were quiet. We got back home and we said good bye. I walked inside the house and went back to my room. Daniel was still sleeping. I sat down on his bed and just looked at him, he looked cute when he was sleeping. I saw something under his pillow and carefully pulled it out. It was a folded piece of paper that had something written on it. Me, being the nosy person I am, decided to open it and read what was inside. 

I want her back.
I want to be together again,
I want to tell her I love her,
I want her to tell me she loves me back, 
I want to hold her in my arms and never let go of her.
I want (y/n) to be mine again.

My heart melted. I thought it was really sweet. I put it back under his pillow, then got ready for bed. When I was done, I went to my bed, then looked at Daniel. I got up and placed myself under his arms.

A/n: (Hi. Thanks for reading, hope you liked it! Stay Gold my dudes! 💛)