Chapter:2

Part of Annie thought Ymir would forget about it before they even got to the car. She thought wrong. Right when they sat down, Ymir locked the doors and targeted her.

"So what's going on? Did I guess right back there? Did you really fuck Eren? If you did, then that's disgusting! I can't believe you would sleep with someone as loud and moody as him!"

Annie couldn't take anymore and cracked, flinging her arm out and backhanding the taller girl. A loud groan escaped from Ymir while she grabbed her nose, trying to stop the blood that threatened to seep from it. However, she was too late and a small stream of blood dripped down to her lips.

"I'm insulted you would ever think I'd allow an Alpha liked that to fuck me. I'm not just some needy Omega that will let any Alpha fuck her." Annie reached up to rub her temples out of anger.

"It wasn't Eren, okay? Nor was it Armin if you're also considering him..." She gulped and looked away out of embarrassment, knowing the next part would be a surprise to her friend.

"During the summer... My father had a family friend help with renovating our house and I may have slept with his daughter a couple of times... and said daughter might have been... Mikasa Ackerman." She whispered the last part.

"Mikasa?! Mikasa has sex?! I... I don't know why that makes me feel weird... She's just always so quiet and never talks to anyone except her two friends. How does something like this even happen? You barely talk to anyone as it is, so how did you manage to get Mikasa trapped between your legs?"

Annie rolled her eyes at Ymir but decided to tell her the story of how everything came to be.

•••

Annie kept to herself whenever her father's friends and their children would come by. She saw no point in trying to befriend them, especially since they wouldn't come around again until who knows when. But Annie didn't have a choice this time. Her father practically yanked her out of bed to introduce Annie to his friend and his friend's child.

"Annie, this is Mr. Ackerman and his daughter Mikasa. He just told me that you two actually go to school together! Why haven't you told me? I would've loved to have Mikasa hanging out with you at home! She's an Alpha so I would feel at ease if she looked over you from time to time."

Annie rolled her eyes at his comment, especially since all her life her father taught her NOT to rely on an Alpha. She wouldn't comment on it of course, but it wasn't any less irritating to hear.

"Well, Mikasa and I aren't really in the same social group so it would've been hard for us to actually interact." She turned her attention to the taller girl across from her.

"It's nice to meet you though, Mikasa." Annie gave a nod to the Alpha and quickly shook her hand, to which Mikasa took then replied with the same action.

"It's nice to meet you too, Annie," Mikasa replied in an uninterested tone, sending butterflies throughout Annie's stomach for some ungodly reason.

"Well, since everyone is all introduced and nobody's a stranger anymore, you two can get to work on the renovations now. I just wanted to introduce you guys to Annie so she doesn't think a bunch of strangers invaded her house. I'm going to head on over to work. I'll see you when I get home, Annie."

Annie's father pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead and went on his way, leaving the blonde to supervise in his absence. Her father always seemed to be a good judge of character, so she doubted these two would cause any issues.

"Uh... If you two ever get thirsty or anything we have bottled waters in the fridge. Just help yourselves." She spoke to them but didn't get much of a reply, just a quick nod from the both of them.