2

"Morning honey" Meredith said while waking up

"Hmm.. Hey beauty" Derek answered

"The kids will be awake any moment" 

"Let's get ready, we have to go to the hospital"

"I'll take a shower first"

Meredith took a shower and went to dress up the kids. When she was busy with the kids Derek went for a shower and started to make cereal for the kids. They ate together and took off to go to work.

"We have a surgery together today" Meredith said

"I know, starts at 10 right?" Derek said

"Yup!"

"Btw, when do you have your appointment with Addison?" Derek asked

"At 9 so in an hour" 

"Let me know how it went"

"I'll go find you when I'm done, it's gonna be fine, nothing to worry about"

"Probably" 

9am

"Hey Meredith, how can I help?"

"Hey Addison, well Derek noticed a little lump in my breast a week ago and we decided to wait a few days because I had my period so we would wait but it's not leaving and I would like to get it checked out"

"Let's take a look"

Addison felt in Meredith's left and right breast. Addison was concerned so she let Mer do a Mammo.

"Don't start to panic, we both know we need to wait for the results. But Mer, maybe it's good if you and Derek take a day off. You both are gonna be distracted"

"I.. I'll go find him and tell him.."

"Maybe ask him to join you for your CT"

"Thanks Addison.."

"I'll page you when I have the results, should be in 5 hours I guess"

Meredith asked the Bailey if someone could reschedule their surgery's

"Hey Bailey.. I.. we need to talk"

"What's up Grey?"

"Well, I've been checked by Addison because I noticed a lump in my left breast. I need to get it checked out and need to do a CT but she advised that me and Derek would take the day off. Only if you agree of course"

"Oh Meredith.. of course! I'll take over your surgery and I'll ask Amelia to replace Derek"

"Thanks Bailey, could you just like.. keep it quiet? Just don't tell anyone please"

"Of course Meredith, please page me if you have the results"

"Thanks Bailey!"

Meredith tried to find Derek, she thinks he's in his office, prepping the surgery

"Hey"

"Hey honey, how did it go"

"Well.. Addison told me to do a CT.. and I.. I asked Bailey if they could clear our schedule for the day and maybe.. you want to join me for the CT and I don't know maybe.."

Derek interrupted "Mer, stop rambling. Don't worry just yet." He said while freaking out inside. "I'll join you, we're going now"

"Thanks Der"

"Oh Mer.."