New Year's With The Band

• Axl throwing the biggest party in LA.

• You and Izzy started to recap the year.

"I don't know Izzy. I feel like I didn't do anything this year." You sigh as you sipped some wine. "Of course you did! You dated Jon Bon Jovi for a while, didn't you like that?" He asked. "Let's not talk about that." You fake smiled. "Didn't he dump you." Izzy asked, trying not to laugh. "Thanks for reminding me." You muttered.

• Steven going all out and buying every single New Years decoration one can wear. I'm talking about headbands, bracelets, sunglasses, even a shirt that was welcoming the new year.

• Duff rushing to the store to get all the vodka he could.

"y/n, you're gonna pretend to be a separate shopper. I need to you get as much vodka as you can." Duff instructed you in the car. "But what if someone yells at me?" You question. "Yell back at them!" He said encouraging you.

"Why does she have so much alcohol? Save some for us!" Shoppers yelled, as you ran away with the shopping cart full of alcohol.

After the chaos in the store, Duff waited for you in his car. "How'd it go?" He smiled as he admired the cart full of vodka and other drinks. "Terrible! People yelled at me." You complained. "Ok, well load those in the backseat. I'm gonna go buy more." He whispered as he ran inside the store.

• In total you and Duff managed to pick up a total of 40 bottles of random alcohol, and 20 packs of beer.

• Slash was in charge of decorating, which turned out to be a fail.

• y/nnnn! Come help me with this." Slash complained as he was tangled in a banner. "Oh wow, yeah I'll help you." You laugh as you help him up.

• After hours of decorating, the house was ready for guests to celebrate.

• Having to help Axl get ready.

"Again, why do you need help with this?" You groaned as you helped Axl out on his tie. "I need to look good, that's why." He stated as he looked at himself in his vanity mirror. "Why? You expecting to meet someone?" You joked as he smiled. "That's the whole point of one night stands babe. You can only look good for one night. Might as well make it worth it." He joked. "Aw sick!" You fake gagged as he laughed. "Ok now do my hair." He said as he handed you a brush.

• Steven running all over the place.

• Izzy staying in the back of the kitchen, mixing random drinks together.

"I call this the 'drunk speeder'. What do you think?" he said as you looked at the odd drink. "Why is called that?" You asked as he was about to sip the drink. "Because it has almost every alcohol beverage, all in one." He smiled as he took a sip. "Oh..." You sighed.

• After making a couple more of those for himself, Izzy was completely wasted.

• Jon Bon Jovi showed up.

"Steven he's here!" You said as you hid behind his back. "Oh shit he is. Just play it cool." He said as he walked away. "Thanks for all the help idiot." You muttered as Jon walked past you.

• Walking away and going on the balcony to smoke a cigarette with Slash.

"Why are you out here?" You asked as he handed you his lighter. "Some crazy chick was following me around. I had to get away." He sighed as he looked down. "We're high up aren't we?" He asked as he looked down again. "Yeah we are." You said as you looked down as well. "Shit- I think I'm gonna be sick." He said as he covered his mouth, but threw up over the balcony.

• Him having to stay in Axl's room for a while until he felt better.

"That seemed like a lot to handle." You heard a familiar voice chuckle. "Oh hey Jon." You said awkwardly. "It's been a while." He smiled, making you blush. "Yeah it has been." You trailed off. "Have you had anything to drink?" You asked. "Oh no. I'm kind of on a detox right now." He said as he held up his water bottle. "Well that's good." You said looking around the hallway. "Listen y/n, I'm sorry for what happened-" He began to apologize, but you easily accepted his apology.

• You and Jon talked about random things as you went down the stairs.

• Duff giving you random kiss faces as he pointed to you and Jon.

• You flipped him off.

• A drunk Izzy came to sit on your lap.
"Hey Jon." He slurred. "Hey Izzy." Jon waved to Izzy. "You know y/n, still likes you?" He said as he looked at you, as your ears got hot. "Is that so?" Jon smirked, his face turning red. "Yeah it's true! I'm gonna go find Slash." He exclaimed as he got up and stumbled. "Is that true?" He asked as you watched Izzy leave. "Partially." You blushed.

• Steven inviting you to dance with him on the dance floor Axl set up.
"Okay Steven, I'm gonna go sit back down." You panted as the song finished. "Wait! Just one more song?" He pleaded, putting on his best puppy eyes. "Fine." You groaned as ABBA played.

• Doing a rounds of shots with Duff.

• Axl asking for advice.
"You think she'll like me?" He whispered as he pointed to the tall woman dancing. "Possibly." You eyed her.

• Turns out, that lady had a boyfriend, who 'taught' Axl a lesson for hitting on his girlfriend.
"Can you help me clean this up?" Axl asked as he smeared the blood away from his nose. "Aww poor thing." You pout as you lead him to his room. "I can't believe she was with someone." He sighed. All you could do is sigh with him and laugh.

• The band fighting over who would be your New Years kiss.

• You and Jon watched the fireworks as the new year started.

• He was about to be your New Years kiss before the band ran and gave you a kiss on the cheek.
"Sorry they're like little kids." You laughed as you looked outside. "Eh it's fine. I was wondering, if you wanted to start things again." He said as he scratched his head. "That would be great." You smiled as you got an official New Year's kiss.

• The next day you created some resolutions for the new year.

As of right now, it's 7:40 pm on December 31. Some of you made it to the New Year congratulations love! I hope you are blessed with a great 2021.

Also I know I've included Jon Bon Jovi in a couple of these chapters and I kinda want to make one where you get married to him and the band helps you with the wedding.

This chapter also hasn't been edited so if there is errors I'll recheck.

As always stay gold, be excellent to each other, and rock on!