Izzy - A Good Friend

Izzy Stradlin, and Axl Rose. Your two best friends since you were young. You helped them leave to California, and stuck with the two since then.

Axl and Izzy caused lots of trouble, and sometimes it was funny, but other times you would get worried.

Today, Axl brought his girlfriend to a bar, and invited you and Izzy. Izzy had been talking to some girl that he wanted both you and Axl to meet, so he asked if you could pick him up and you agreed.

The two of you sang songs on the radio, till you reached his partners house. He knocked on the door and she hopped in the backseat with Izzy.

"Hey! I'm y/n!" You said holding out your hand. She shook your hand and began to talk to Izzy.

Outside the bar awaited Axl and his girlfriend, Izzy got out of the car with his, and there you were the only one without a date (literally me)

The bar was packed. Drunken couples were making out in the booths and tables, some taking it a little too far. The five of you sat down at a booth, and Axl went to get drinks.

"So how long have you known Izzy?" She asked. "Wow, it's been a while." You laughed. "I say a good four or five years." You smiled. "Yup, it's been five years and y/n had been my best friend since." He grinned.

Axl came back with drinks, and the five of you drunk shot after shot. You weren't drunk yet, in fact you were still very sober. Axl and Izzy were pretty drunk, and so were their girlfriends so you offered to get the next round of drinks.

At the bar, you saw a pretty tall guy. He had black, raven like hair, and was very attractive. He turned around and smiled at your presence.

"Hi. I'm Nikki." He grinned. "H-hi. I'm y/n." You smiled. "Cute name." He blankly said, his grin never leaving his face. "Thank you?" You laughed. "So... can I buy you a drink?" He asked. "I'm here with my friends... but of course. I'd like to get to know you." You told him as you sat down on the stool next to him.

———

While you sat down to talk to the man, the rest of the group were left wondering where you went.

"Where the fuck is she?" Axl groaned. "Need. More. Drinks." His girlfriend said as she put her face on the table. "I think she might be at the bar. I'll check on her." Izzys said as he got up slowly, not wanting to make himself dizzy.

Izzy found you at the bar, talking with Nikki.

"Hey y/n, we were waiting for you." Izzy laughed as he patted your shoulder. "Oh right. Sorry Iz- I was talking to Nikki." You told him as you introduced the two.

The two knew each other, and talked about what they've been doing for a couple of minutes.

———

"WILL YOU FUCK OFF!" A voice shouted. It was Axl's voice. You and a drunken Izzy looked at each other, and ran.

"Shit, it's Vince." Nikki cursed as he followed the two of you.

The scene looked barbaric! Izzy and Axl's girlfriend left the table and looked from afar. Axl and Vince had fought on the table, with an upset Mick shaking his head. Tommy had joined Vince, the two hitting Axl.

"Shit I can't let him get fucked up like that." Izzy said as he ran to the table. "Izzy no!" You yelled out, but it was too late. Izzy tackled the blonde, the scene becoming even more messier than it did before.

"Fuck it, let's go get them." Nikki huffed.

You managed to pull Axl away from the crowd, dragging him as you saw his face. He had passed out. Now for Izzy, he was tangled in between Tommy and Vince, Nikki and Mick trying their best to remove the two from him. You grabbed Izzy as he was cursing at the two.