Slash - It's My Friend Jon

One of your closest friends was Jon Bon Jovi. You had been best friends with him since you were a child. A while back Axl had set some tension between the two bands, but you still loved Jon and continued to be his friend. Slash didn't have a problem with Jon, so he was fine that you two hung out. But for some reason the following day something was off.

"Hey y/n! It's me Jon." The voice said. "Hey Jon! How are you doing?" You say excited. Then Slash entered the room and mouthed 'who is that?' To which you mouthed 'it's Jon.' You say pointing to the phone. "Anyways... I was wondering, I'm throwing a party later. Not a huge party where everyone is welcome. Not even most of the band is gonna be there. It's just gonna be like a old reunion. You can bring Slash if you want." Jon says through the phone. "I'll be more than glad to go Jon! When does it start?" You say excited. "Around noon. It'll probably end around eight or nine." He says. "Okay then. See you there!" You say. You both say bye and hang up.

"What did Romeo have to say?" Slash says. You roll your eyes at that comment. "Well Saul, 'Romeo' is going to have a party later. Nothing crazy. Want to go with me?" You say patting his shoulder. "I probably won't go. I have no business being there." He shrugs. "He said you could go. It's not like he hates you." You say slowly dropping your smile. "I don't know we'll see." He says. "What time does the party start?" He asks. "It's not really a party, it's more of a reunion. It's around noon." You answer him. "Ok then I might go." He says.

Little did you know that Slash was going to start complete chaos at that party. He was even planning on inviting Axl to the party just to add tension at the party. He didn't know why he was acting like this, was he jealous? Either way he was angry about something, and that anger was being targeted towards your friendship with Jon.

"You ready to go?" You ask him, as you finish putting on your shoes. "Yeah, can I drive?" He asks. "Sure but I'll have to tell you where to drive." You say handing him the keys. "Ok that's fine." He smirks.

"Why are we going near Axl's house?" You say examining the houses. "Because I invited him. Is that a problem for this situation?" He asks looking at you. "No, hopefully not." You say looking out the window.

Things were extremely quiet once Axl came in the car. There was an exchange of a 'hello' but otherwise you didn't really talk much. You didn't hate Axl, in fact he was like another brother to you, but you imagined how things would go down if he got mad at Jon, so staying quiet was best.

"Y/n! You made it!" Jon greets you with a hug while he has a drink in his hand. "Hi Jon. It's been a good month since I've last see you. How have you been?" You say hugging him back. "Pretty good. The band and I are working on some new music, so I've been pretty good with that." He says pulling away from the hug to greet the boys. "Slash, good to see you." Jon waves at him. "Hello Axl." Jon waves at him. Both of the boys didn't say anything and just look away. You were so embarrassed on how they were acting. "Ok well then you two boys just stand there, I'm gonna talk to Jon." You say walking away, pulling Jon with you.

"Are they okay? I know Axl doesn't really like me but-" Jon says concerned. "They're acting like a bunch of morons Jon. Ignore them. I'll deal with them later." You say annoyed. "Well I invited some of our old friends from Jersey. They've been wanting to see you." Jon says excited.

You talked with your old friends and some of Jon's family, but you couldn't help but notice how Slash and Axl were in the back of the room drinking.

"You should go talk to them y/n." Jon whispers to you. "I guess I'll try and talk to them. But if they're too drunk I guess I'll have to take them home." You say to him. "Ok, we'll let me know if you need anything." He says patting your shoulder.

"Hey Axl, how you doing?" You ask him. "I'm doing fine. This alcohol is some pretty heavy shit. I feel so tired now. Can you take me home?" He whines. "Sure. Saul, do you want to come with us?" You say grabbing the keys. "No thanks honey, I'll stay here. Just be back quick." Slash says kissing you. "Ok then we'll be right back." You say kissing him back.

"So Axl do you need help with anything? Do you feel sick?" You say. "No I'm fine. Jon doesn't seem too bad. I kind of feel bad now." Axl says rolling down the window, as he sticks his head out for fresh air. "What do you mean you feel bad?" You ask him. "Well how I said all those rude things to him, and how I agreed to help Slash ruin his party." Axl says more wasted then he sounded before. "Ruin- What do you mean by ruin?" You say slowly stopping the car. "From what I remember, he told me to get fucking wasted, so that way you can take me home, and then he could confront Jon." Axl confesses. "Well sorry Axl, I'm gonna have to go back. Can you wait in the car?" You say politely. "Sure I guess, can you leave the windows down?" He says as you go back to Jon's house.

As you re entered Jon's house, his place was way louder then before. Then your worst fears came true.

Inside the living room was a drunken Slash yelling at Jon. God knows what he was yelling at him for, but it was getting pretty serious.

"She's my girlfriend you prick." Slash yelled. "Well she's been my best friend since I was little. I've known her longer than you have." Jon replies back. "Fuck you asshole." Slash says getting angrier. "Guys what the hell is going on here?!" You yell. "Your boyfriend is acting out of control! That's what's happening!" Jon says. "Don't talk to her." Slash says.

Then out of nowhere, Slash decides to lunge at Jon. "Saul get off him!" You say attempting to pull him off of Jon. Once you and a couple of other people get a hold of Slash, you try and help Jon.

"J-Jon, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" You say helping him up. "Yes y/n. I'm fine." He says brushing himself off. "It's him you need to worry about." He says pointing to Slash. "I'm sorry Jon." You say. "It's fine, go talk to him." He says reassuringly. "This is why your my best friend Jon." You say. "I know I am." He says jokingly.

"y/n... I'm sorry I did that. I didn't mean to." Slash says sadly. "Let's talk outside. Axl's still in the car." You say sternly. "Oh, ok." He says nervously.

"Hey y/n. I'm glad your back." Axl says. You didn't respond instead you drove silently while Axl and Slash whispered to each other.

"Ok Axl, this is your stop." You say parking in his driveway. "See ya later Slash, y/n." Axl says walking to his house. "Y/n, I'm sorry, please hear me out-" Slash says apologetically. "Sorry for what? How you attacked my best friend, how you set an awkward tension the entire day? Bullshit!" You say angry. "I'm sorry, I guess I was just... jealous." He says softly. "Jealous? Why were you jealous?" You ask him. "I don't know, I guess it's because you and Jon are always super happy with each other, and you always talk about him." He says. "But Saul, he's my friend. I've known him for basically my whole life. There's no need to be jealous." You say in attempts to make him feel better. "I'm sorry, I probably ruined my chances of him actually talking to me." Slash says leaning his head on the window. "Jon's a nice guy Saul. He'll forgive you." You say turning around to face him. You gave him a soft smile, in which he returned.

"You come up with some of the dumbest ideas Saul, but I love you." You say laughing. "I love you too     y/n." He says laughing with you.

This was a really long chapter. Hope you enjoyed reading it though! ♥️🎸
(I love Jon Bon Jovi and Slash)