Slash - Snakes Aren't Cool Saul

hehehehehe look how cute Slash looks

You would think working at pet shop would be cool. Instead of seeing a bunch of cute dogs and cats, you ended up getting weird snakes and fish. They're cool, just not your thing.

As you were on your shift, you decided to look at the animals. There were some cute dogs and cats, adorable puppies, funky fish, and of course snakes. You could never wrap your head around why you didn't like them, you just didn't. As you were walking back to the counter, a couple walks in looking at the dogs. You go behind the counter, greet them, and start to read your book. You ended up helping them adopt a puppy, and they looked happy. The place was empty and quiet. Just how you liked. You observed the place with your eyes to see if anything was out of place. Nope. Same old thing. Just when you were about to start reading again, a tall blonde male came in the store, accompanied by a man with beautiful curls. They entered in quietly and went to the back. Weird. Then they started to talk. They were whispering but you could still hear them.

"Slash hurry up! I wanna see the dogs!" You heard a voice whisper in vain. "Shut the hell up Duff! Let me look at the snakes." You heard another whisper hiss back. "Snakes aren't cool Saul. You know what screw this, I wanna look at the dogs." And with that the tall blonde man walked past you, gave you a wink, and went to play with the puppies.

You couldn't help but notice that the curly haired man was still looking at the snakes. With the blonde man being enchanted by the puppies, you decided to let him be. So to make the situation less awkward, you went to talk to the curly haired man.

"These snakes sure are something aren't they?" You say looking up at him. It took a while for him to respond but when he did it was a simple nod. "These snakes don't have any names, and they probably won't for a long time. No one wants them." You gesture pointing at each snake. "What a shame these are such beautiful creatures." He says looking at you. You couldn't make very well eye contact due to the fact that his beautiful locks were covering his face. "You wanna hold one?" You say picking a snake up. "That would be awesome." He says receiving the snake from you. The snake seemed to like this mysterious man. "I would so buy you little guy, if I had the money." He says talking all cute to the snake. As he continues to examine the creature, you decided why the heck not. "Um sir, you can have the snake. After all no one was planning on buying the poor guy anyway." You say smiling. "Really!?" He says like a child. "Yeah why not!" You say laughing into your sentence.

Out of pure joy he kisses you. It didn't take you a while to kiss him back. Only for a little while though.

"Hey Slash look how fucking cute this puppy lo-" The tall man says stopping. Out of embarrassment the both of you break away from your kiss. "Um hey worker lady, can I buy this dog?" He says stammering throughout his sentence. "The names y/n and Uh yeah sure." You say awkwardly as you two walk to the counter. The two boys exchange a weird look.

As the tall man was talking to his dog, the curly haired man or from what you know as Saul was still with the snake. Then you looked at the snake. It's cool features with its cream and brown spotted patterns. The snake looked like it was enjoying getting attention.

"So y/n I can't stress this awesome deed you did for me." He says spreading his arm to reveal the snake wrapped around his arm. "I think as an equal trade, you and I go on a date? It can be anything you want to do." He says winking at you. "Well Saul, I'll definitely think about my options but sure I'll go." You say grinning. "Alright then meet me at the mall on Saturday at 9." He says. "What will be included Saul?" You tease him. "Well... we can walk around the mall, make fun of the people there, and when we're done doing that, we can make our own fun." He says lifting up his eyebrows. "You had me at mall, I'll definitely be there." You say. "Perfect." He laughs.

With that he exits the store with the other guy who you assume was Duff. "You know sweetheart, you must have done something, he prefers when people call him Slash, not Saul. Maybe it was the kiss." He says laughing then he began salute you.

Slash...

With that the place was empty again and nothing but bitter silence. Then the door opened again.

"Hi. I don't think you were here last time, but I planned to buy a snake. It was cream and brown. I already pre paid it." A lady says looking at the snakes.

Oops...

soswiwhdyhwwkq hope you guys liked this.