Axl Rose - Arguments and Medicine

Axl woke up with a pounding headache, every move he made sent waves of pain throughout his head. His vision almost seemed to be blurry, but his attention was put to halt when his girlfriend, Ellie slammed the front door of his hotel room.

"Axl fucking Rose!" She yelled as she stormed to his room.

"Well good morning to you too." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Where were you last night? You just performed and dipped? I was looking all over for you." Ellie rambled.

"I didn't feel too well." He simply stated.

"I call bullshit Axl. Last week, you got wasted and left the stadium. How am I supposed to believe you?" She rolled her eyes.

"Ellie if you're gonna be a pain in the ass I suggest you just leave." Axl huffed.

Of course, Ellie was not going to back down. She stated how she felt, and was very upfront about things, sometimes being mistaken as someone who is rude. Her attitude is what made Axl fall in love with her. But with similar personalities, when the two would argue, things could get heated.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to like that?" She snapped.

"Listen Ellie." Axl said getting up from his bed. "I have a fucking headache and you yelling at me is making it worse. I don't need to hear this at 8:00 am." He stated.

"It's noon dumbass!" She corrected him.

"Morning, noon, evening, whatever! I fell like sh-" He rambled before he quickly sat back down on his bed.

The mood that was set up in the room quickly changed and was less tense.

"Axl... are you okay?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah I'm fine I guess. I'm telling you, my head hurts and I fell like shit." He groaned.

"I'll go call Izzy and see if you need help." She said running to the phone on his bedside.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"I'm not a doctor Ellie." Izzy stated as he observed Axl. "But he might have the flu or something. Or he might be sick from traveling."

"Well is there any medicine I can give him." She asked.

"I have some ibuprofen in my bag." Axl said as he pointed to his bag that kept everything he owned.

Izzy gave him the ibuprofen and Axl sighed as he took it, and then sat on his bed.

"You think you'll be able to play later?" Izzy asked.

"I mean if I get enough sleep, I'm sure I can." He mumbled under his breath.

The whole aura of the room was awkward, probably because Izzy heard the argument Ellie and Axl were having. He excused himself from the room and left, leaving Axl on his bed, and Ellie pacing the rather nice hotel room.

"So...." Axl began to say. "I apologize for acting like an asshole." He said getting up once again.

"I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I guess I was just frustrated because of last night." Ellie sighed.

"Come sit with me." Axl said patting the open bed.

Of course, there were always going to be tough times, mainly because of the stress of being on the road and flying all over the world, but somehow Ellie and Axl were able to make everything work out. Sometimes the two just needed a reality check, and sometimes just a little space, but being able to make something work was one of the many things the two cherished.

This was requested by axl_fucking_rose I hope you liked it! Although it was a tad bit shorter, I think I'll go back just to add more to the story line!

As always, you all are the best and I love you all❤️ 🎸