Band - Their First Concert

"Hello?" You asked over the phone.

"Y/N! It's me Steven. Guess what? Some bar owner is gonna let us play tonight!" He told you. He sounded very excited.

"That's great Stevie! You guys need any help?"

"Honestly, yes. We're gonna need lots of help." He laughed.

"Ok then. I'll be at your guys' place in a couple of minutes." You both exchanged goodbyes as you hung up. 

You got into the car, and Bringin' On The Heartbreak softly played in the background. You were very happy that the boys were going to play. They had so much talent and really one was willing to hear what they had. Maybe it was because they were very different from the other bands that were playing at bars or making record labels. You didn't know. Then you remembered the first time Steven and Slash brought you over to hear their first practice.  

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"I think this is the band we're gonna stick with Y/N. We got a killer bass player. His name is Duff. then we have Axl and Izzy who are great at doing vocals and Izzy can play guitar! I know it'll be hard to balance three types of guitars, but trust me I think this it it!" Slash went on to talk about his new band. 

"I know Slash! You and Steven told me a million times!" You told him as he sighed. He seemed to be very happy about everything, and he deserved to be. He was up day and night auditioning for different bands and trying to form one. 

Then, there were three other men in the room. One had short black hair, the other with a natural ginger hair that was long, and the other had blonde hair that rested at his shoulders. They all looked different in their own way, but it was like a puzzle at the end. Because at the end of the day, they all would fit together. They were meant to form a band for a reason. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After a long time of thinking, you finally made it to their house. You brought a bag filled with hairspray, a hair brush, some make up, and a bunch of spare clothing that you had bought at the second hand stores. 

You knocked on the door, only to find no answer, so you opened the door to find it unlocked. Van Halen loudly played in the small room, as you heard guitar tuning, and Steven messing with his drums. 

"Y/N! Thank goodness your here! We have to go now!" Axl said giving you a huge. 

He actually gave you a hug! Although you and Axl were new to being friends, you both had a close bond, but you rarely hugged each other which was weird. He probably was excited that they got to play. 

"Oh ok then..." You said smiling as the boys rushed out of the door and piled into your car, the music still playin.

"You forgot to turn off your record player idiots!" You called out as you went to take out the record out of it. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"So what are you guys gonna play when you get there?" You asked as you turned at the green light.

"We were thinking The Stones, maybe some Aerosmith if we have time." Duff responded. 

"Step on it Y/N! We have to get to the place and get ready there quick." Izzy called out, as you sped up. 

"Shut up Izzy! We can't get pulled over and miss this." Slash said as he began to argue like children.

"Alrighty kids I guess we're here then!" You yelled over the loud talking and laughing.

The bar was small, and kind of sketchy looking, but it didn't matter. The bar was packed with people and even some of them stood in a line, waiting to get in. Of course, you went to the back alley where performers were allowed, and inside the prep room were chairs and large mirrors with curtains where you assumed that's where they would change in.

"Okay boys, what look are we going for today?" You asked as you grabbed your hair brush.

"Maybe glam?" Duff asked. 

"I mean... we never tried it so I guess we can give it a shot?" Axl shrugged, followed by nods from the others. 

"Ok then! I'm gonna make you guys look so good that Paul Stanley might consider me to do their make up when they tour!" You laughed.

"I thought you were gonna do our hair and make up when we went on tour?" Steven pouted. 

"I'm just kidding! I'd love to do your guys' hair!" You said as you ruffled Steven's hair.

After a while of teasing their hair till it looked like they got electrocuted, and mixing different shades of eye shadow, they looked like they were ready to hit the glam scene. 

"Let. This. Serve. As. A. Reminder. To. Never. Do. Glam. Ever... again." Axl said as he looked at himself in the mirror. 

"I guess you're right." You laughed. "I mean, don't get me wrong it looks great on the other glammy kind of bands but your music isn't all about that." You said as you stared at the boys.

"I don't what the fuck you guys are talking about. I look great." Slash said nonchalantly. 

"Well I don't have time to fix your hair! Now go get changed a labeled each outift for you guys!" You scurried them away to the dressing room.

And finally, they were ready. They looked like they were ready to rock and make the crown go crazy.

"Good luck guys! Go show them what you got!" You cheered as they ran to the stage. 

You ran around the dressing room to the actual inside of the club where you could see them perform. They looked feirce, ready to blow everyone's minds with what they had to play. And they did. The guys sounded great and you knew they had more to show the world. So almost a year and a half later when they asked you to go on thier tour to help them, you couldn't say no.

Ok, ok. I am very very very very sorry that I haven't updated in like almost two weeks, BUT I have some more chapters ready to be published for the next couple of days. Also next week on Monday I have to go in person to school for state testing :| so yeah. I hope you've had a wonderful day and I love you all.