elf

Sunday.

Aria never normally woke up before nine but this morning, she was awake by five and ready to leave half an hour later.

Today was the day that her and Miroslav's plan would be put into action and she was nervous, to say the least.

Miroslav and her had planned to meet at six am sharp this morning, so that they could go over the plan in its full.

She had dressed in the 'skimpy' clothes Mats had given her yesterday -- truth be told, they weren't as skimpy as they had looked.

Mats had provided her with a white cropped tee and a lemony coloured skater skirt which she had paired with white heeled sandals.

When she arrived at Miroslav's office building and navigated her way through the maze of corridors, she reached an ecstatic looking Miro.

"Nice to see you again, Aria." He smiled, engulfing her in a hug.

"And yourself, Miro." She replied, walking over to his desk, tripping over a box on the way.

"Sorry about that," he said, picking up the box and placing it on his desk, emptying the contents to reveal some kind of small black box. "It's your wire, turn around and I'll put it on for you."

Aria did as she was told, like usual, and spun around, allowing him to attach the wire and hide it inside her skirt.

"There, it's all fixed up." He said. "This will transmit a signal that we'll be able to pick up in the surveillance van which will be parked outside."

"Thank you for doing this for us. It means so much that you'd help get Marco out." She said, sheepishly looking down at her hands.

"It's okay, I'd hate to see a tale like this end badly." He admitted. "Lets go, I'll drop you off in the van."

-

authors note

alright, hello! hope you guys enjoyed this and as its short, the next chapter will be out soon as i've already written it :-)
but as always thank you for reading and remember to leave feedback / vote!

ily, eva x