drei

Saturday.

Marco had entered their small house at around eleven, drunk and slurring over all of his words. He screamed at her delicate body as she backed herself into the wall, Marco quickly cornering her.

He forced his lips onto her own, connecting their mouths sloppily. She resisted the urge to pull away, knowing that if she did, he would most likely turn violent. His tongue begged entrance into her mouth and she simply went along with him, letting him explore her mouth freely.

He broke the kiss, his hands wrapping around her waist and his lips found her neck, planting kisses around her throat. He began sucking slightly on her neck and, after a few moments, pulled away, satisfied with the love mark he had left.

'Come with me.' He ordered, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the bedroom. He pushed her fragile body onto the bed and she fully excepted the worst from the situation however he simply lay down beside her and snuggled his head into her shoulder. 'I'm sorry Aria, I wish things could go back to the way they were when we first met.'

'Me too, Marco.' She muttered, her head touching his as they lay together on the bed.

'I love-' His words were cut off by a loud a knock at their door as Aria's thoughts immediately turned to what Marco was about to say. Instead of her getting up to answer the door, like she normally would, Marco got up almost running to the door.

He was greeted at the door by two police officers who handcuffed him almost instantly.

'Marco Reus?' The police officer began and Marco nodded, the guilt evident in his green eyes. 'You're under arrest for the suspicion of murder, you do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention something you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.'

Marco let a tear fall from his eye as Aria rushed out to see what the commotion was, her eyes met his own green ones with were spilling with guilt.

'Sorry.' He mouthed, before being pulled away by the two police officers standing behind him. A tear rolled down her cheek, making it damp as she fell to her knees realising that she may have just lost the love of her life.

-

-

-

me: [says im going to make a longer chapter]
me: [still makes it as short as the last one]

ok im sorry again that this was a short chapter, I'll try and make the next one longer, no promises though. and also, ive started planning/writing a new story but it won't be up for a while cos I want to get myself situated with this one first. also new cover!! the old one was really bold and just eh :/ so I tried to make it look slightly better and I'm not sure if I succeeded (??) but anyways, have a lovely day and remember to leave feedback! thank you!!

- eva xx