Chapter 11

Tony

"Tony?!" Dani asked. Her voice was dripping with fear and worry.

"I know kiddo, I know." I said trying to reassure her. My eyes darted around the room, and I saw two men walk in and stand in front of me.

"Look at you now, Mr. Big Shot. You're all talk, and when things get tough, here you are, zip tied to a rusty bed frame." The one on the left said. They both chuckled and the one with short hair walked over to Dani. He stood behind her, and pulled her hair back, off of her face and neck.

"Don't you fucking touch me you sick son of-" she seethed at him. He slapped his hand over her mouth from behind, pulling her head back forcing her to look at him.

"Fiesty. She yours?" He asked me, bringing his smirking gaze up from her to me.

"Back off." I spat and pulled against the zipties. The two men chuckled again.

"Sensitive about her yeah?" The one with the ponytail asked.

"Look, just leave her alone. If you wanna pick on someone, pick on me." I said. Dani was breathing hard, and I saw her swallowing multiple times from her strained neck. Her fists were clenched on the arms of the chair.

"Shut up." The one with the buzz cut said to me, and looked back down on Dani.

"Smile sweetheart." He said to her and grinned as she started fidgeting in her seat trying to break free.

"This yours?" Ponytail asked her, holding her necklace up to her eyes. She kept struggling and they laughed again.

"Leave her alone." I seethed.

"See the thing is Stark, you have no power to make us." He said, and took his hand off her mouth. Dani snapped her head forward, and glared at him. He walked around her, and bent down in front of her.

"How old are you?" He asked her. She immediately spat at him, making his back up and stand, wiping the spit off in disgust.

"Fucking bitch!" He yelled. I watched as he grabbed a rag off the table behind her, stretch it out over her mouth, jerking her head back in the process, and tie it behind her head. 

"Not so tough now are ya?!" He yelled at her, pulling her head back by her hair.

"Hey!" I shouted angrily. They ignored me, and cocked there heads to a small beeping sound coming from the table.

The one holding Dani's hair pushed her head forward and let go, and walked to the pink dora watch sitting on a bench.

"Careful there, it's a limited edition. Hey uh, ponytail express, what's the mileage count between Tennessee and miami?" I said as he picked it up.

"832 miles." He answered. Dani rolled her eyes and breathed heavily.

"Can you uh, stop that." He asked the other guy in annoyance.

"Break it, you bought it." I said. He threw it on the floor, and crushed it.

"I'm gonna kill you first." I said.

"What're you gonna do to me?" He asked.

"You'll see. And she's gonna kill you." I answered, nodding at the one with the buzzcut.

"You're zip tied to a bed, and she's roped to a chair." He said chuckled. I flipped up my wrists and awaited the pieces of my suit.