chapter 11

Saturday morning and i am all along in my apartment, Mpumi and Phelo left with those guys we met at the club even after i tried convincing them that it wasn't a good idea. It's 8h45 and i have been trying to get ahold of both of them yet their phones keep ringing unanswered.

I decide to clean up while blasting Dumi mkokstad on my speakers, after cleaning i do my laundry then i cook, i make creamy pasta, sticky ribs and green salad with diced strawberries. As soon as i am done cooking I prepare coffee for myself since i havent had breakfast, i sit down and start going through my phone only to notice 4 missed calls from Phelo, i decide to text him "hey, whats up i saw your missed calls"  dont give me that look, Phelo and Mpumi are old enough to make their own decisions.

A notification pops up on my screen "chomzito, the guys and i would like to know if you are keen on joining us today for drinks?" This kind of breaks my heart because what was supposed to be our weekend is now gatecrashed by strangers that we've only met once. I decide against it, I'd rather sit her and work.

"Chomz I'm not feeling well so I'll pass, be safe, love you" i sent that then rented a movie on box office. I opted for my all time favourite movie "me before you" i was first introduced to this amazing story through the book which i read back when i was in my first year, then i finally got to watch the movie and i fell in love with the storyline all over again, love doesnt hurt, it's the people that handle it who give us the wrong impression on love.

I must've dozed off because i am woken up by a knock, i am still in my Pj's i just hope its Mpumi and Phelo, to my disappointment its actually Tasha and Jess. "Hey sis, come in" i step aside making way for them. We ended up enjoying the food i cooked and watching movies together.

Sunday we went to church and still no sign of my friends. After church while i was preparing for work, they both walk in, none of them even bothered to knock. "Chomz, we are here to fetch our bags, our flight leaves in the next 2 hours,that you for hosting us we had so much fun" they look like they had the time of their lives, i hug each of them then walk them out.

Well this weekend didnt go as i had expected...